The Student Room Group

20 marker sociology

Hi ,
I’ve just done my paper 2 for sociology and I realised I never done a conclusion for the two 20 markers ,will this significantly impact my grade as I am worrying now

Thanks
i'm only in year 1 of my a-levels but our teachers have never said anything about adding conclusions to 20-markers, at most you might lose a few ao1 marks but it shouldn't be too bad
Original post by Username27282
Hi ,
I’ve just done my paper 2 for sociology and I realised I never done a conclusion for the two 20 markers ,will this significantly impact my grade as I am worrying now

Thanks

Hey, I took sociology a-level a few years back, and whilst a strong conclusion is always helpful and helps tie it all together, I generally always just wrote a few lines for a conclusion. However, if the proportion of what you have written is very strong, you have a very strong introduction, strong points which you have explained and evaluated you will be good. And I always included sociological theories and named some sociologists. If there was a source given I made sure I clearly referenced it. I think sometimes we tend to over think it a lot and can be self critical of our work( at least I was) , I’m sure you will have done great. May I ask, what were the questions about, if you can remember :smile:
I didn’t do any conclusions either
Will it cap the amount of marks you can get or does it not make a difference because it’s just a summary of your answer?
According to AQA mark scheme please….

Quick Reply

Latest