Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I've already bought the dress below. It's a bit longer than I'd hoped coming a little bit below the knees. Any advice on how to accesorise it to get a 'younger' look? I will be wearing it as a smart dress for a fairly formal occasion (not for going out clubbing or anything :p:)

See here. Colours are a bit misleading, but it's chocolate brown

Edit: Thank you

ReputationRep:
    well if you want to make it so it comes up to the right height, you could modify it, ie, cut it to the right length, not sure about having a 'younger look' maybe a hello kitty bag? :P

ReputationRep:
    Could you add a belt on the waist? It would depend on how it hangs. Maybe wearing gold sandles or a bag might jazz it up a little making it look younger? Or chunky wooden bangles? Up to you really.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.