The Student Room Group
Lord Ashcroft Building, Anglia Ruskin University
Anglia Ruskin University
Chelmsford
Visit website

how do i get accomodation for anglia ruskin for insurance ?

I have insured Anglia Ruskin but it's not letting me apply for accommodation? so does it mean I won't have accommodation if get my insurance choice?
not all unis allow you to book accomodation if they are your insurance choice as they prioritise those who have put the uni as their firm choice.

have you made sure that you can book accomodation as it's your insurance? most unis only garuntee accomodation for those who have firmed them but it won't hurt to email the uni just to check.
Lord Ashcroft Building, Anglia Ruskin University
Anglia Ruskin University
Chelmsford
Visit website
Original post by Anonymous
I have insured Anglia Ruskin but it's not letting me apply for accommodation? so does it mean I won't have accommodation if get my insurance choice?

Hello ,
If you wish to contact residential services please email [email protected] for Cambridge and [email protected] for Chelmsford. They will be able to talk you through your options.

However, our website does state you need to be a first choice and have a firm conditional or unconditional offer with us. More FAQs are available here: https://aru.ac.uk/student-life/accommodation/what-you-need-to-know/applying-for-accommodation

All the best
Megan

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending