Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I want to buy a Paintball Gun and it's got to be better than a Tippmann 98 or Inferno (since those are usually at every paintball site as standard). My price range would probably be about £400 but that's got to include air/c02 tank and a hopper.

What guns have other TSR members got and what would you reccomend?

I wouldn't mind buying a gun and then buying upgrades too/installing them.

To give you an idea of my skill level, i'm not a total paintball noob, I've been maybe 16 times and I won a 5 man tournament a few months ago.

All suggestions welcome and encouraged

ReputationRep:
    bump

ReputationRep:
    ide get an tippmann a5 and mod the hell out of it!
    thats what i did anyway, and its looking SICK

go to the "classified advertising" section in the forums of www.p8ntballer-forums.com because theres some fantastic 2nd hand deals on great markers there

ReputationRep:
    what kind of player are you and what type of games do you play?

I wouldn't recommend an A5 for speedball...it's like holding a big log, trying to snap shoot or lean out behind a dorito is impossible, you have a freaking fist sticking out before you even get to shoot...

I'd get any lightweight gun such as the proto matrix or an ion if you dont want anything fancy...remember, you can take a normal paintball gun to play scenario or woodsball games...but you can't take a scenario gun to a speed ball field

well..upgrades, I'd say you should really just stick with the "out of the box", maybe get a fast electronic hopper like the empire or a halo hopper (dont get a fasta, fasta's suck). Also, get a HPA system, don't use CO2...in winter it sucks ballz to play with CO2, your marker farts a lot. You can also upgrade your barrel to a stiffi (I luv stiffi :P).

And if you totally ignored me and got an A5, at least get the A5 WITH the flatline barrel. Otherwise I should really head over and kick your ass so hard cream comes out: TIPPMANs are ONLY good for the FLATLINE. Any other gun outperform them!

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.