University of Leicester or University of Nottingham for Computer Science?

Watch this thread
DJB763
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I'm struggling to choose between Nottingham or Leicester university, I have offers from both universities but I don't know which I should choose. Thanks!
Christine Rep
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Hi DJB763

I am currently a first-year student at the University of Leicester and have enjoyed it so far! When determining which University to go to however I would probably look over which University's course is more suited to you, so research their modules and overall department and see which aspects interest you more. I would also recommend talking to current students studying at these Universities, as it would be great to see their experiences of studying there.

The city and campus are also quite a significant factor when deciding which university to choose, so attend any Open Days the Universities offer and get a feel of what it would be like to study and live there. I'll leave a link here if you'd like to see the upcoming Open Days happening for the University of Leicester:

https://le.ac.uk/open-days?utm_sourc...E&gclsrc=aw.ds

Hope that helps!
Please feel free to message me if you have any more questions
Christine
(Official Student Rep)
Alifahes
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Hii I want to ask about the Faculty of Dentistry in France. In which public university can I find this major? What are the exams that I must pass to be accepted into this college, and is passing the admission exam difficult?
Alifahes
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Hii
I want to ask about the Faculty of Dentistry in France. In which public university can I find this major? What are the exams that I must pass to be accepted into this college, and is passing the admission exam difficult?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Y13s: How will you be receiving your A-level results?

In person (69)
67.65%
In the post (4)
3.92%
Text (14)
13.73%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (15)
14.71%

Watched Threads