Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

I watch the last hour and half of Sweet Hostage on Channel Five today (I was totally avoiding my coursework) with Martin Sheen (Charlie Sheen's dad - YOUNG :eek:). For those you who don't know it's about a mental patient who escapes, kidnaps a 17 year old girl and brings her to a cabin in the middle of nowhere, where they fall in love (well, it DID release in 1975?). I was watching it and I just couldn't get my head around it, I thought it was pretty cheesy among other things. But it was also pretty kinky I mean this grown man was watch her bathe? It all just seemed really inappropriate. I don't know. I just wanted to see if anyone else caught it, and if so what they thought.

I read the synopsis on the tv guide and was like, 'What?!' Sounds a bit dodgy to me!
Have you ever experienced racism/sexism at uni?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.