The Student Room Group

English lit paper 2 Exam

This morning I did question 1 which was on Macbeth and it went well and then I was waiting for another exam question booklet for unseen poetry which is worth half the marks and I didn’t know it was attached at the end of the first booklet however in English lit paper 1 the invigilators gave out two separate exam questions so I thought they would do the same for paper 2 too but they didn’t ? They made me write a statement and soon I will find out if I’m allowed to write for unseen Poetry or not . Do you think they will allow me ?and my point is reasonable.
Original post by Sabaaaa.aaa
This morning I did question 1 which was on Macbeth and it went well and then I was waiting for another exam question booklet for unseen poetry which is worth half the marks and I didn’t know it was attached at the end of the first booklet however in English lit paper 1 the invigilators gave out two separate exam questions so I thought they would do the same for paper 2 too but they didn’t ? They made me write a statement and soon I will find out if I’m allowed to write for unseen Poetry or not . Do you think they will allow me ?and my point is reasonable.

hopefully you will! they can always just give you 2 new poems too so its not like u couldve cheated or anything but also they might be wondering why you didnt notice all the time that went by - good luck tho!

Quick Reply

Latest