Go over these topics:
- The particle model
- Gas Pressure
- Heating and Changes of State
- Atomic Structure (Scientific models, Size of atoms, Sub-atomic particles, Isotopes and electrons in atoms)
- Electron Microscopy
- Cell Structure
- Transport into out of cells
- Mitosis and cell cycle
- Meiosis and cell differentiation
- Transport over larger distances -body and all exchanges and in plants too
- Photosynthesis and things in the cell
- Interactions with environment (so diseases and lifestyle and that)
- Radiation and risk
- Preventing curing disease, then the earths atmosphere and pollution and cycles. Ecosystems and diversity and Inheritance. Variation and evolution. Basically go through everything and maybe avoid stuff you encountered in Paper 1 but you could still get them in Paper 2. Go over past papers for paper 1 and 2 and identify the key topics that come in paper 2 to help you focus your revision too.
Also a good tip may be to watch YouTube videos of people doing the exam papers for you, so you try the exam question first then watch the YouTuber do it and see what went right and wrong and they’ll actually explain the thought process. May be better than just looking at a mark scheme.