The Student Room Group

Exams spacing

I only noticed after my exam that on the OCR answer booklet it says to leave 2 lines between answers will I get disqualified for only putting one
Reply 1
I literally did exactly the same and found out today- it's mainly for ease and scanning purposes, but as long as you put in the question numbers, you should be fine (I'm sure loads of people overlook that bit) :smile:
Original post by Rach128
I literally did exactly the same and found out today- it's mainly for ease and scanning purposes, but as long as you put in the question numbers, you should be fine (I'm sure loads of people overlook that bit) :smile:

Thank you! So glad I’m not the only one!
Original post by Rach128

I can always help with your school work if you want.
Its probably their to help the markers out.

Most examiners mark a question a time. i.e. if they have 200 scripts they will mark q1 200 times, then q2 200 times ... so candidates who make each question easily identifiable quickly really helps out on sorting through answers.

Quick Reply

Latest