The Student Room Group

Predictions for alevel drama and theatre studies edexcel?

anyone got predictions for tomorrows exam? i do jane eyre for live performance, machinal for B1 and B2 and woyzeck for section c.
im not sure, what about you? do you think theyd ask something specific for section c? or be broad with it so u could talk about everything
Original post by lmao17777
im not sure, what about you? do you think theyd ask something specific for section c? or be broad with it so u could talk about everything

does anyone know what they asked in 2021
Reply 3

no clue what they asked in 2021 but i’ve made a little list of the types of questions they asked in past papers.

Bl
2020: non-specific
2019: specific
2018: non-specific

B2
2020: specific
2019: non-specific
2018: specific

Section C
2020: two non-specific questions
2019: one specific and one non-specific
2018: one specific and one non-specific

so for B1 and B2 they alternate between specific and non specific, i’m assuming. if i had the 21 paper it would help to solidify my theory. for section c, it’s more random. but they usually do either two open questions or one open question + one closed off question which means you can always choose the open question either way.
Reply 4
does anyone know what they asked in 2021

and for section A they’ve always asked about either technology/designers or some kind of link to 21st century audience/young audience

Quick Reply

Latest