The Student Room Group

OCR 2022 Geography paper

I really struggled on the Physical geography paper and I am pretty sure I did very badly despite it being my strongest geography topic. I found the human geography paper easier, but I've realised I missed the migration 16 marker. How serious is this? I'm quite concerned.
Reply 1
I'm in a similar position in the sense that, though I do Edexcel, my human paper felt like it went quite a bit better than my physical but I much prefer physical. As for missing a 16 marker, there's absolutely nothing you can do about it now, so I know you're likely to panic and worry about it, but try your hardest to distract yourself and move on. Does OCR have a paper 3? If it does, you can put as much work into paper 3 as possible to try and bring your grade up as much as possible (presuming that it's not currently where you'd like it to be). You never know, paper 1 may not have gone as badly as you thought and paper 2 may be good enough that missing a question won't make too much of a difference. Either way, it's out of your hands now. If you don't get the grades you need, you'll just have to resit- it's not the end of the world, I promise.
Out of curiosity, and obviously if you don't want to answer then you don't have to- how did you find the timing? Do you know how you managed to miss a whole 16 marker and not realise?
Good luck and I hope everything works out for you, for now just focus on your other exams. Not long to go until we have a really long summer!
does anyone know what the questions to the 2022 paper 3 are?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending