The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

meeting conditions

Hello everyone,

I had a quick question. I am an international student from Belgium and I have a conditional offer from imperial for civil engineering. The conditions are quite high and difficult to achieve. My curriculum is graded in percentages. I have to get 90% form maths. But if I were to have a little less (let's say 85) would that be a big problem. It's just I am a little stressed right now just before the exams.

Hope someone could help me out.
Original post by Anonymous
Hello everyone,

I had a quick question. I am an international student from Belgium and I have a conditional offer from imperial for civil engineering. The conditions are quite high and difficult to achieve. My curriculum is graded in percentages. I have to get 90% form maths. But if I were to have a little less (let's say 85) would that be a big problem. It's just I am a little stressed right now just before the exams.

Hope someone could help me out.

I'm not sure how well it relates to you, but in the UK, especially if you have other grades higher to balance out, you can have slightly lower the requirements and still be accepted. Just do your best!
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending