Ma filmmaking goldsmiths

Watch this thread
kokema
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
I applied april 20 but haven't heard from them back.. i had to submit an english certificate back in may but still no response even though i've sent them several emails for an update... lol... has anyone heard from them? any other students around here that have apply for the sept 22 intake of this MA?
mbusy3680
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 months ago
I applied april 20 but haven't heard from them back.. i had to submit an english certificate back in may but still no response even though i've sent them several emails for an update... lol... has anyone heard from them? any other students around here that have apply for the sept 22 intake of this MA?
Did you apply specifically to the MA filmmaking (cinematography) by any chance ? because im about to graduate in visual effects and would like to apply to this uni and study filmmaking especially cineamtography. Would you know if the cinematography masters is good to apply for this year at goldsmiths or doing a short course is better ?
kokema
Rep:
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
(Original post by mbusy3680)
Did you apply specifically to the MA filmmaking (cinematography) by any chance ? because im about to graduate in visual effects and would like to apply to this uni and study filmmaking especially cineamtography. Would you know if the cinematography masters is good to apply for this year at goldsmiths or doing a short course is better ?
hey!! i applied to the directing pathway. I have no idea which option is better in your case, it really depends on what you're searching for however if you're considering goldsmiths i would recommend you to apply asap, they take a long time to process your application. I called them the other day and they told me i had apply too late (i applied back in april...) so yeah.. if i were you i would apply and then when you get a response from them, think about the different options that you have
coloramnesia
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by kokema)
hey!! i applied to the directing pathway. I have no idea which option is better in your case, it really depends on what you're searching for however if you're considering goldsmiths i would recommend you to apply asap, they take a long time to process your application. I called them the other day and they told me i had apply too late (i applied back in april...) so yeah.. if i were you i would apply and then when you get a response from them, think about the different options that you have
Hi,

Let me know if you finally get a reply please. I have been waiting for a long while already since I the second round and Goldsmith does not reply to my emails it seems

It is time for me to make some decisions but I am waiting for this last acceptance letter (or rejection haha)
kokema
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by coloramnesia)
Hi,

Let me know if you finally get a reply please. I have been waiting for a long while already since I the second round and Goldsmith does not reply to my emails it seems

It is time for me to make some decisions but I am waiting for this last acceptance letter (or rejection haha)
oh hi!!!! so i actually had to call them bc emailing them is useless as you've mentioned... I called them two times, the first time they ignored me and told me to wait. The second time they've realised my application was kind of "lost" or whatever... I told them my situation and i was on hold for like 20 mins on the phone but but they quickly sent me a questionnaire and told me i had 7 days to submit a pitch for a short film.

I submitted all of this the 21st of june but they havent contacted me.. yet.... I'm honestly considering just giving up bc time is running up and im not going to wait until the end of july to get a response..... They told me that the whole admission thing is usually done in like batches. It could take around 4-6 weeks.... but its been almost 2 months and a half for me.

I have been accepted to other unis but goldsmiths was my 1st option... if i dont get an answer by next monday i might just call again to just ask how much time is it going to take them to make a decision. Even if im rejected or waitlisted at least i know what to do next. The admission process at goldsmiths has been super messy tbh.......

Anyway, please let me know how is your application is going! are you also applying for the directing fiction pathway?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your results?

They're better than I expected (42)
36.21%
They're exactly what I expected (29)
25%