The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Original post by anonymous_gal
I just did my AQA Eng Lit exams and i forgot to sign the front to say it's my work, i put my candidate number and name. i realised after the exam but asked an invidulator and an exams officer that said its fine but ive read that sometimes they dont mark it..... what are th erisks and can i rectify it

I'm sure you'll be fine if you sign/signed the other papers on that exam board that you did. I am also panicking as I didn't leave a 2 line gap between questions on my A-level lang exam but the exams officer told me I'd be fine for that too. We aren't the first people to make mistakes, trust me.

I'm not sure who you could contact to ask though, I'm sorry.
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Sav055
I'm sure you'll be fine if you sign/signed the other papers on that exam board that you did. I am also panicking as I didn't leave a 2 line gap between questions on my A-level lang exam but the exams officer told me I'd be fine for that too. We aren't the first people to make mistakes, trust me.

I'm not sure who you could contact to ask though, I'm sorry.

That's ok don't worry , thank you very much for replying, I am relieved

thanks for taking the time to reply :smile:
Original post by anonymous_gal
I just did my AQA Eng Lit exams and i forgot to sign the front to say it's my work, i put my candidate number and name. i realised after the exam but asked an invidulator and an exams officer that said its fine but ive read that sometimes they dont mark it..... what are th erisks and can i rectify it

Don't worry about it - loads of people forget to do it (especially as I believe AQA is the only board that makes you sign) and they will still mark it.
Original post by jamesh234
Don't worry about it - loads of people forget to do it (especially as I believe AQA is the only board that makes you sign) and they will still mark it.

Ok, thank you very much for replying :smile:
This literally happened to me and I’ve been so stressed all week that it won’t be marked
Original post by username5977800
That's ok don't worry , thank you very much for replying, I am relieved

thanks for taking the time to reply :smile:

did it every mark it bc i forgot to aswell
so did they mark it???????????

Latest