The Student Room Group

wjec geography alevel unit 3

did anyone else find this paper awful the synoptic question was so bad i hardly knew what to write and the maths bit really threw me off i’m pretty sure i got those 2 questions wrong
the entire paper i feel i did really bad in and i’ve been getting a/a*’s in all of my mocks so i’m quite worried 😕
Hiya, are you talking about the WJEC/Eduqas paper component 2 - with water and carbon, and global systems?
Reply 2
Original post by StudentRogers
Hiya, are you talking about the WJEC/Eduqas paper component 2 - with water and carbon, and global systems?

i think so? i do wjec and it’s called unit 3 but we do water + carbon, migration + oceans and a synoptic question - not sure what eduqas calls it?
Yeah so we mustve done the same paper! The synoptic essay was really wierdly worded?! I did the one about reducing peoples vulnerabily to the negative impacts of globalisation but dont think I answered very well - the carbon and water cycle questions were also a bit wierd, but I liked the 20 marker on peat. The 20 marker for migration and oceans also threw me off a little bit cuz the one i did was 'global economic growth' and not globalisation?! I think it was overall okay, but I was expected it to be alot easier considering how easy glaciers and changing places paper was!! The maths also threw me off dont worry

Quick Reply

Latest