The Student Room Group

A level politics help

hi

basically i love politics, i chose to do it for uni and have always got good grades

however, paper 1 went so bad due to some issues and i ended up not writing a 30 marker, i have asked my school for special consideration but they aren’t giving it so im just going to have to rely on my other exams to bring me up. if i have really messed up paper 1 , does anyone know what grade i can get overall if i do well in the others

thanks
same situation i messe up paper 1, honestly that paper was satan, at what time are you sitting the exam tomorrow ?
Reply 2
i feel like we don’t get enough time!! i have it at 2pm..how are you feeling?
i feel that this is unfair, we never sat exams and even with the help , its hard
Reply 4
yes they should’ve given us more time to writ (2 hour 15 instead of 2 hours etc) i also have biology today so not looking forward to it
Original post by ladams204
yes they should’ve given us more time to writ (2 hour 15 instead of 2 hours etc) i also have biology today so not looking forward to it

oh don't give up , yes 2 exams on the same day is hard, which uni were you going to go ?
Reply 6
Original post by fatoukine
oh don't give up , yes 2 exams on the same day is hard, which uni were you going to go ?

liverpool hopefully!
great for me sheffield or King's , i hope grade boundaries are low this year, did you revise everything ?
(edited 1 year ago)
How was it?
Reply 9
so good!!
You have any more exams? For me history tomorrow
Reply 11
same here i’ve got south africa history
Russia 😭

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending