This discussion is closed.
habosh
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
I dont know what is up with me today,I'm afraid I'm suffering from some weird phenomina.I hyave this thing where I'm eating tooooo much but never feeling full or having enough ..since the morning I've eaten 1 1/3 cup of rice, 1/3 cup lentils,1 cup of milk ,1 cup of cornflakes and like 3 big apples 3 small apples 1 orange and 4 pieces of dried prunes,I'm scared I'll gain weight if I ate ,I'm not hungry but dont feel full,and I feel like eating,this weird feeling.. :mad: what shall I do,I'm scared I'll eat like this tomorrow and after tomorrow :eek: :eek:
Kiesha
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Chew gum instead.
habosh
Rep:
?
(Original post by kieshaxxx)
Chew gum instead.
oh my god...that is the reason....I have no gum at home and I feel like chewing something..your a genious :eek: :eek:
Onearmedbandit
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by habosh)
oh my god...that is the reason....I have no gum at home and I feel like chewing something..your a genious :eek: :eek:
She really is, isn't she
undiscovered
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Ahhh sometimes I get like that, just can't stop :p: I think it's called an eating disorder. Nah, the odd binge is ok!!
MorbidAngel
Badges: 11
Report 14 years ago
dont worry. i eat like a pig most of the time and dont put and weight on...
undiscovered
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I find that one cake/packet of crisps triggers me to want more and more so I keep eating snacks during the day. Up until the point where I have the first junky-piece-of-crap snack I don't crave anything! Yes, I should stop snacking...but I can't resist my dad's choc chip muffins...or flapjack...or peppermint fingers
habosh
Rep:
?
(Original post by lessthanthree)
I never understood people that have rice in the morning.

Anyway. I have days like that. I'm a "recovering" binger. So...on those days I relapse, ji ump into the pants with the elasticated waist band, and eat till it hurts. wahoo!
no I had rice at lunch,corn flakes and milk in the morning and coffee and an apple at dinner
MorbidAngel
Report 14 years ago
no I had rice at lunch,corn flakes and milk in the morning and coffee and an apple at dinner
so far 2day i have had about 1 litre of pop, 1 bar of choc and a bacon sandwich
habosh
Rep:
?
(Original post by SiAnY)
I find that one cake/packet of crisps triggers me to want more and more so I keep eating snacks during the day. Up until the point where I have the first junky-piece-of-crap snack I don't crave anything! Yes, I should stop snacking...but I can't resist my dad's choc chip muffins...or flapjack...or peppermint fingers
I dont eat any of these,because of eid,we have loads of chocolates and eastren sweets in the guests' room I try not to go there if I went there I resist and try to think about rainbows instead :p:
undiscovered
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Is that all? Go and eat boy
habosh
Rep:
?
(Original post by SiAnY)
Is that all? Go and eat boy
I'm a girl... apples contain loads of calories :p: I think maybe I should wait till tomorrow till I feel better :p:
habosh
Rep:
?
(Original post by andrew2022)
so far 2day i have had about 1 litre of pop, 1 bar of choc and a bacon sandwich
:eek: :eek: wow..too little
MorbidAngel
Report 14 years ago
:eek: :eek: wow..too little
today i havent ate much and im not hungry. other days i dont stop eating
undiscovered
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I'm a girl... apples contain loads of calories :p: I think maybe I should wait till tomorrow till I feel better :p:
No, I meant Andrew should go and eat!

Apples have loads of calories????? I thought they had hardly any, that's what I started eating them even though I don't really like them!
habosh
Rep:
?
(Original post by SiAnY)

Apples have loads of calories????? I thought they had hardly any, that's what I started eating them even though I don't really like them!
80 calories for one small apples...
MorbidAngel
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by SiAnY)

but im not hungry. im prob still digesting all the food i pigged out on yesterday
undiscovered
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
80 calories for one small apples...
80 calories isn't too bad.
platinumki
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by SiAnY)
80 calories isn't too bad.
it's high compared to some other fruits (although bananas are positively sinful)
undiscovered
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by platinumki)
it's high compared to some other fruits (although bananas are positively sinful)
How many cals in a banana then? What about other fruits? Kiwi? I might have a lickle kiwi fruit in a minute.

Observation: you spelt December wrong in your sig. Sorry!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (56)
67.47%
No I haven't decided yet (18)
21.69%
Yes but I might change my mind (9)
10.84%

Watched Threads