Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SiAnY)
    How many cals in a banana then? What about other fruits? Kiwi? I might have a lickle kiwi fruit in a minute.

Observation: you spelt December wrong in your sig. Sorry!
    alot in a banana but it wont hurt if you had one everycouple of days,kiwis are fine...they dont contain that much

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by habosh)
    I dont know what is up with me today,I'm afraid I'm suffering from some weird phenomina.I hyave this thing where I'm eating tooooo much but never feeling full or having enough ..since the morning I've eaten 1 1/3 cup of rice, 1/3 cup lentils,1 cup of milk ,1 cup of cornflakes and like 3 big apples 3 small apples 1 orange and 4 pieces of dried prunes,I'm scared I'll gain weight if I ate ,I'm not hungry but dont feel full,and I feel like eating,this weird feeling.. :mad: what shall I do,I'm scared I'll eat like this tomorrow and after tomorrow :eek: :eek:
    You havent really eaten that much, I think I get through about 3-4 times as much as that in a day

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imasillynarb)
    You havent really eaten that much, I think I get through about 3-4 times as much as that in a day
    but males eat alot more than females. :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Average male should have 2500 calories per day. Female: 2000. Depends of age, activity level, weight etc too though.

(Original post by SiAnY)
    Average male should have 2500 calories per day. Female: 2000. Depends of age, activity level, weight etc too though.
    i wunder what mine is... so what happens if it OTT or too low?

ReputationRep:
    Consume more calories than you burn and you gain weight and vice versa. Calorie-counting is quite sad though unless you are trying to lose weight. Everything in moderation is the key (though I can't say I have everything in mod.!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SiAnY)
    Consume more calories than you burn and you gain weight and vice versa. Calorie-counting is quite sad though unless you are trying to lose weight. Everything in moderation is the key (though I can't say I have everything in mod.!)
    hehehe and also if you are trying to maintian your weight you cant help but counting what you eat...it'squit stupid but if you didn't you'd eat nonstopable :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Woa, people nowadays get worried about binging on fruit? :eek: I've seen everything now!

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.