This discussion is closed.
habosh
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
(Original post by SiAnY)
How many cals in a banana then? What about other fruits? Kiwi? I might have a lickle kiwi fruit in a minute.

Observation: you spelt December wrong in your sig. Sorry!
alot in a banana but it wont hurt if you had one everycouple of days,kiwis are fine...they dont contain that much
Barny
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by habosh)
I dont know what is up with me today,I'm afraid I'm suffering from some weird phenomina.I hyave this thing where I'm eating tooooo much but never feeling full or having enough ..since the morning I've eaten 1 1/3 cup of rice, 1/3 cup lentils,1 cup of milk ,1 cup of cornflakes and like 3 big apples 3 small apples 1 orange and 4 pieces of dried prunes,I'm scared I'll gain weight if I ate ,I'm not hungry but dont feel full,and I feel like eating,this weird feeling.. :mad: what shall I do,I'm scared I'll eat like this tomorrow and after tomorrow :eek: :eek:
You havent really eaten that much, I think I get through about 3-4 times as much as that in a day
habosh
Rep:
?
(Original post by imasillynarb)
You havent really eaten that much, I think I get through about 3-4 times as much as that in a day
but males eat alot more than females. :confused:
undiscovered
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Average male should have 2500 calories per day. Female: 2000. Depends of age, activity level, weight etc too though.
MorbidAngel
Badges: 11
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by SiAnY)
Average male should have 2500 calories per day. Female: 2000. Depends of age, activity level, weight etc too though.
i wunder what mine is... so what happens if it OTT or too low?
undiscovered
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Consume more calories than you burn and you gain weight and vice versa. Calorie-counting is quite sad though unless you are trying to lose weight. Everything in moderation is the key (though I can't say I have everything in mod.!)
habosh
Rep:
?
(Original post by SiAnY)
Consume more calories than you burn and you gain weight and vice versa. Calorie-counting is quite sad though unless you are trying to lose weight. Everything in moderation is the key (though I can't say I have everything in mod.!)
hehehe and also if you are trying to maintian your weight you cant help but counting what you eat...it'squit stupid but if you didn't you'd eat nonstopable :rolleyes:
lost_puppy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Woa, people nowadays get worried about binging on fruit? :eek: I've seen everything now!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (177)
38.06%
Take autumn exams (143)
30.75%
Look for a job (16)
3.44%
Consider an apprenticeship (21)
4.52%
Take a year out (80)
17.2%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (28)
6.02%

Watched Threads