Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    At the moment I use Collection 2000 eye definer which is cheap and easy to apply but doesn't last the whole day properly so I'm looking for something better... not too expensive, and I'm not confident about using liquid eyeliner. Any ideas? Thanks x

ReputationRep:
    Maybeline kohl eyeliner!! its aweseom lol...lasts alllll day

ReputationRep:
    mac eyeliner
    very dark and defining
    but about 9 pounds
    but it lasts very good

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Baby Princess)
    Maybeline kohl eyeliner!! its aweseom lol...lasts alllll day
    Haha I use the same! It's a relatively cheap make but they have some really good stuff

ReputationRep:
    Kohl is pretty good, but it sometimes doesn't last too long..I always use liquid eyeliner, which is surely reliable and trust me, resistant. Mine's Yves Saint Laurent, but you can get cheaper ones at Sephora and even Zara/Primark/New Look maybe.

ReputationRep:
    Gosh <3 It practically melts onto your skin. Superdrug currently have a 3 for 2 offer on them at the moment now.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I second Gosh - it's around £5 and really stays put. I recommend getting the twist-up one as the pencils are soft and quite hard to sharpen!

ReputationRep:
    I used to have a waterproof Dior one, that was pretty good. Don't bother with Chanel's though, it barely lasts the day.

ReputationRep:
    i use miss sporty. its less than £2 and lasts me all day

ReputationRep:
    I'm a MAC convert. They are amazing. Urban Decay are also good if you want quite bright metallic colours.

ReputationRep:
    Tescos.

ReputationRep:
    Erm, I'm no help at all-if I want to wear eye liner I get my friend to apply it on me as I can't see without my glasses, long sighted with +7 eyesight!!! Not a pretty sight if I apply it, nice looking panda eyes though! lol

ReputationRep:
    Avon Glimmerstick is fab! Lasts pretty much all day!

ReputationRep:
    Are we talking liquid or pencil? I love Benefits 'Bad Gal' pencil eyeliner, it's great as it's thick so it works well when I'm mastering the whole smoky eyes look. As for liquid, I really like the Dior liquid eyeliner, it's a little tricky to apply at the start but like anything it takes practice.

I've heard great reports about Mac liquid eyeliner that comes in the little pots, if anyone wants to give me a bit of advice on pricing and all that of the Mac eyeliner I'd really appreciate it!

EDIT: Any makeup freaks like myself, please PM me! I'm going on a big makeup spree as I really need new makeup and want to master some new makeup looks as I feel I'm stuck in a bit of a rut, so please help me out ..sorry for semi hijacking the thread! haha.

ReputationRep:
    I love Chanel's pencil liners as they are really soft and the black is really pigmented. I also like MAC eye kohl, Teddy is a gorgeous metallic brown shade.

ReputationRep:
    If you want a starter liquid eyeliner I reccommend the bodyshop liquid eyeliner it has a more user friendly brush i think there's also a maybelline?? one thats like a felt tip

ReputationRep:
    for liquid: YSL
    pencil: Avon glimmerstick
    felt tip: bourjois

ReputationRep:
    I swear by Mac
    The one I got was £11.50 but was soooo worth it!
    All other eyeliners just smudge for me
    But liquid eyeliner is also really good, just get a cheap one and practise at it! I use Collection 2000 liquid eyeliner which was only a few pounds!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ilikepiesandstuff)
    Tescos.
    oooh yes, and Tesco I got one for £1.97 and it stays on forever, but only if I put it on the inner part of my eye, it just smudges straight away if I put it on the outer part

ReputationRep:
    GOSH has the best pencil eyeliners I use...they just glide on and last all day

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.