The Student Room Group

Does anyone here know much about or have a condition called amblyopia?

Original post by Head Honcho.

I understand that it's called a lazy eye.

( A "lazy eye" is a childhood condition where the vision does not develop properly. It's known medically as amblyopia. It happens because one or both eyes are unable to build a strong link to the brain.).

Have a look at the NHS website for more information as I put the link below for this okay. conditions la...
Lazy eye - NHS
A NHS registered midwife
I don't understand ...

Quick Reply