Turn on thread page Beta

UCLan Interviews for 2009 Entry watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi, i have an interview on the 19th and was wondering if anybody else has one. If so what sort of preparation are you doing and have you found out anything they will actually ask you in the interview.

Thanks

Miles

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I have an interview on the 20th! I assume all the obvious questions will be asked about why you want to study dentistry etc, but other than that i dont know what to expect or how to prepare. UCLAN have been quick to get back in touch as i havn't heard from anywhere else yet. I wonder whether there are lots of interviews over the next few months? The interview is from 9 till 1 which im surprised about as i thought it lasted around 20minutes. Maybe there will be group exercises. Good luck for the 19th

ReputationRep:
    Hey, yeah my interview is also on the 20th i got confused. i am in the afternoon session tho. Shouldnt be too bad i hope just learn all the standard things. We are there so long as i think we get a tour and meet some students and such. the interview itself is only 15-20mins long

Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.