Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ross_j)
    :nah:
    You still haven't given a reason as to why SuperDry is a bad brand...

ReputationRep:
    awful design, awful clothes, chavvy, sheep mentality clothing

ReputationRep:
    awful design, awful clothes, chavvy, sheep mentality clothing
    The first three points are fair enough as they are your own opinion, but sheeo mentality? They're the most original clothes I've seen in a while. It's not the same old stuff that you get from any old company.

ReputationRep:
    hahaahaha you cant be serious?

ReputationRep:
    hahaahaha you cant be serious?
    Yes, I am serious. I'm beginning to think your only reason for not liking them is because you don't lke theur clothes, which is fairenough but doesn't bother me. To each their own.

ReputationRep:
    lol at superdry being original

ReputationRep:
    lol at superdry being original
    Wow, you just shoot everything down with no reason whatsoever. Absolute ****.

ReputationRep:
    I must say that I agree with Ross, I'm not into coats of that style at all. He only says it's a sheep coat because it's the kind of generic thing you'd expect from all the guys who wear the same old G Star jeans and the Lyle and Scott and All Saints jumpers with their hair spiked up. Although I actually have the odd Superdry thing, they're mainly worn by the aforementioned people.

But as you said, each to their own, buy it if you like it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arteta)
    I must say that I agree with Ross, I'm not into coats of that style at all. He only says it's a sheep coat because it's the kind of generic thing you'd expect from all the guys who wear the same old G Star jeans and the Lyle and Scott and All Saints jumpers with their hair spiked up. Although I actually have the odd Superdry thing, they're mainly worn by the aforementioned people.

But as you said, each to their own, buy it if you like it.
    OK, that's all that Ross needed to say. Just an explanation of why he didn't like it. I don't have that gangster look at all... In fact, I think I'd look funny with the whole gangster look, it's jst that I like some of SuperDry's coats.

ReputationRep:
    I did quite like the coat when I first saw it, but now I really don't like the weird half-glove built into the sleeve and the really high collar.
    Get rid of these two features and it would be much better imho.

ReputationRep:
    Try Sergio Tacchini!
    seriously its not that expensive and you can get some really nice clothes.
    http://i18.ebayimg.com/05/i/001/14/ca/28a4_1.JPG <- I bought that and it came today
    Only £30

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alexiscool)
    Try Sergio Tacchini!
    seriously its not that expensive and you can get some really nice clothes.
    http://i18.ebayimg.com/05/i/001/14/ca/28a4_1.JPG <- I bought that and it came today
    Only £30
    School won't allow it... It has to be pretty plain black.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pav90)
    OK, that's all that Ross needed to say. Just an explanation of why he didn't like it. I don't have that gangster look at all... In fact, I think I'd look funny with the whole gangster look, it's jst that I like some of SuperDry's coats.
    Look, buy whatever the **** you want. As long as you like it, **** what everyone else says.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.asos.com/Asosman/Asos-Gre...ry=duffle&sh=0

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Foul)
    Look, buy whatever the **** you want. As long as you like it, **** what everyone else says.
    LOL, OK... The coat came today anyway. Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pav90)
    LOL, OK... The coat came today anyway. Thanks
    Do you like it?
    I've actually seen 5 people wearing a Superdry Windcheater at uni today.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Student2806)
    Do you like it?
    I've actually seen 5 people wearing a Superdry Windcheater at uni today.
    Now I see what everyone means by unoriginal. It's not the clothing that's unoriginal, it's the fact that so many people wear them.

Oh well, I love it. :yep:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 13, 2008
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.