Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Losing virginity to a friend watch

I'm a 17 year old girl who is a virgin. Me and a friend from college have been texting a lot (sometimes dirty) but it is never awkward back at collge so i dont mind. He has suggested maybe we have sex, I know I must not get attached to him because I'm almost certain its nothing more than a bit of fun and hes that sort of guy.

So I suppose what I want to know is, has anyone else been in this situation? What was it like losing your virginity to to someone your not in a relationship with? I dont really have very high morals haha so I think I'm too bothered about losing it to him rather than someone I'm in a relationship. But yeah any advice would be fantastic.

ReputationRep:
    do it.

ReputationRep:
    but don't just go on my advice you stoopid

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm a 17 year old girl who is a virgin. Me and a friend from college have been texting a lot (sometimes dirty) but it is never awkward back at collge so i dont mind. He has suggested maybe we have sex, I know I must not get attached to him because I'm almost certain its nothing more than a bit of fun and hes that sort of guy.

So I suppose what I want to know is, has anyone else been in this situation? What was it like losing your virginity to to someone your not in a relationship with? I dont really have very high morals haha so I think I'm too bothered about losing it to him rather than someone I'm in a relationship. But yeah any advice would be fantastic.

Your situation was like mine except for the fact i'm 16 and i actually had sex with him. I knew he had slept with a lot of girls and i don't know why i did it and we don't actually talk at college... We talked about having sex alot and even some of his friends knew he wanted to **** me, but none of them thought it would actually happen... :rolleyes: I would say my experience was pleasurable and it was fun because there wasn't the whole emotional side to it except for the fact there was alot of kissing involved.

He wasn't really a friend either, more of a friend of someone that i was seeing but we got to know eachother a bit and we were wrestling on some chairs at college at one point.

Anyone all this aside, i don't really regret it, well to be honest i do, but not for the reason that it wasn't with the right person, just because of his reputation i suppose.

In the end, it was my decision.

ReputationRep:
    May seem like an obvious question but...do you actually WANT to have sex with him?

ReputationRep:
    What could be wrong about your friend seeing you as a hole to get off in?

ReputationRep:
    I suggested this to my friend, we did a bit of kissing, and she decided it was wrong (much to my disappointment), but you don't have to go the whole way straight away.

(Original post by Jessikar)
    Your situation was like mine except for the fact i'm 16 and i actually had sex with him. I knew he had slept with a lot of girls and i don't know why i did it and we don't actually talk at college... We talked about having sex alot and even some of his friends knew he wanted to **** me, but none of them thought it would actually happen... :rolleyes: I would say my experience was pleasurable and it was fun because there wasn't the whole emotional side to it except for the fact there was alot of kissing involved.

He wasn't really a friend either, more of a friend of someone that i was seeing but we got to know eachother a bit and we were wrestling on some chairs at college at one point.

Anyone all this aside, i don't really regret it, well to be honest i do, but not for the reason that it wasn't with the right person, just because of his reputation i suppose.

In the end, it was my decision.
    Thanks for this, quite useful! This guy, although he is a bit of a man whore, is actually virgin but likes to think he has a lot of experience. I know he probably just really wants to lose it, but I think it could be a bit of fun. We've done stuff before but its never gone that far and it was quite good.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for this, quite useful! This guy, although he is a bit of a man whore, is actually virgin but likes to think he has a lot of experience. I know he probably just really wants to lose it, but I think it could be a bit of fun. We've done stuff before but its never gone that far and it was quite good.

Well i don't know then. He might act like that but when it comes down to it, he might not actually do it. How do you know he is a virgin?

Well i don't know then. He might act like that but when it comes down to it, he might not actually do it. How do you know he is a virgin?
    Hes quite a good friend, I know all the girls hes had things with, I think, and am friends with them and they never had sex with him!

As for him not actually doing it when it comes down to it he might not, but hes been pretty full on with me before so yeah...

ReputationRep:
    I don't think I could ever do that with someone who wasn't a boyfriend/husband but whatever floats your boat. Most girls say they won't get emotionally attached but with things like this, it tends to happen and they end up getting hurt most of the time. Just watch yourself, I guess

ReputationRep:
    If you do it, do it. If you don't, don't.

Its people like you OP who are causing Britain's teenage pregancy rate to increase.

ReputationRep:

Yeah, why not. I had sex with my best friend but I had been drunk earlier in the evening and so had he and it was all very unexpected. But, tbh, looking back, i'd not have had it any other way. because with a friend, it made me feel so much less self-conscious than being in arelationship with someone would have as if it went bad you'd feel so awkward in the future. But thats unique to me having a drunkish night with my best mate haha.

Oh well. I don't regret it and it worked out well and we're still mates

ReputationRep:
    Hes quite a good friend, I know all the girls hes had things with, I think, and am friends with them and they never had sex with him!

As for him not actually doing it when it comes down to it he might not, but hes been pretty full on with me before so yeah...

Ask yourself these questions:

1) Do you actually want to do it? Truthfully, deep down.
    2) Would you have any regrets? You may say no now, but if it happens, you might as it's not with someone particularly special.
    3) How do you know he isn't saying this to a lot of other girls?

I have a friend like this (another one). He's all talk. He says he wants to do stuff with me all the time but when it comes down to it, he doesn't. Could be one of those people :yep: I'm pretty sure he's a virgin too, even though he says he's not, lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clements-)
    Yeah, why not. I had sex with my best friend but I had been drunk earlier in the evening and so had he and it was all very unexpected. But, tbh, looking back, i'd not have had it any other way. because with a friend, it made me feel so much less self-conscious than being in arelationship with someone would have as if it went bad you'd feel so awkward in the future. But thats unique to me having a drunkish night with my best mate haha.

Oh well. I don't regret it and it worked out well and we're still mates
    Agreed but neither of us were drunk. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Ask yourself these questions:

1) Do you actually want to do it? Truthfully, deep down.
    2) Would you have any regrets? You may say no now, but if it happens, you might as it's not with someone particularly special.
    3) How do you know he isn't saying this to a lot of other girls?

I have a friend like this (another one). He's all talk. He says he wants to do stuff with me all the time but when it comes down to it, he doesn't. Could be one of those people :yep: I'm pretty sure he's a virgin too, even though he says he's not, lol.
    Lol yeah, thats the thing, I know he has texted 2 or 3 of my friends in a similar way but 2 are in relationships and one has very high morals and bascially told him to stuff it.

I sort of like the idea of it being with a friend for the reason Clements said.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dontell)
    Lol yeah, thats the thing, I know he has texted 2 or 3 of my friends in a similar way but 2 are in relationships and one has very high morals and bascially told him to stuff it.

It does sound like he just wants to for the sake of losing it, not just with you. but then if thats all you want as well, it shouldnt matter then i guess. as long as you dont expect anything to come of it.

(Original post by Clements-)
    It does sound like he just wants to for the sake of losing it, not just with you. but then if thats all you want as well, it shouldnt matter then i guess. as long as you dont expect anything to come of it.
    Yeah I understand nothing will come of it, other than just random fun maybe and its not because its me. Im just worried about looking really easy!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dontell)

It was the same with me. I know he has a **** buddy who he only sees once in a while but apart from that, he doesn't have sex with anyone else apart from the rare occasion at parties and that's when hes drunk. If i knew he had actually had sex with alot of girls in a short period of time, i would'nt of done it.

Sound like a right ****... lol.

It was the same with me. I know he has a **** buddy who he only sees once in a while but apart from that, he doesn't have sex with anyone else apart from the rare occasion at parties and that's when hes drunk. If i knew he had actually had sex with alot of girls in a short period of time, i would'nt of done it.
    But he doesnt have other **** buddies? The other girls didnt want anything to happen and he is a virgin so it seems a bit different

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 11, 2014
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.