Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Losing virginity to a friend Watch

(Original post by Jessikar)
    It was the same with me. I know he has a **** buddy who he only sees once in a while but apart from that, he doesn't have sex with anyone else apart from the rare occasion at parties and that's when hes drunk. If i knew he had actually had sex with alot of girls in a short period of time, i would'nt of done it.

Sound like a right ****... lol.
    Me? or Him? or both?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    But he doesnt have other **** buddies? The other girls didnt want anything to happen and he is a virgin so it seems a bit different

At the end of the day, it really is up to you. If he asks you again and you want to, say yes. If he asks and you don't want to, say no. If he puts pressure on you, say no. If you say yes and he bottles out, then he's all talk. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Me? or Him? or both?!

No, me.

ReputationRep:
    If you want to, go for it.

Just make sure he wears a condom.

ReputationRep:
    I'm a 17 year old girl who is a virgin. Me and a friend from college have been texting a lot (sometimes dirty) but it is never awkward back at collge so i dont mind. He has suggested maybe we have sex, I know I must not get attached to him because I'm almost certain its nothing more than a bit of fun and hes that sort of guy.

So I suppose what I want to know is, has anyone else been in this situation? What was it like losing your virginity to to someone your not in a relationship with? I dont really have very high morals haha so I think I'm too bothered about losing it to him rather than someone I'm in a relationship. But yeah any advice would be fantastic.
    there's no reason why you shouldn't, just make sure you're sure, its what you make it really, it depends on what your virginity/the intimacy means to you.

also keep in mind that you if you haven't had a serious relationship, or sex, you might not actually have a definite opinion about it. I find it changes through experience with different relatinships. when you do get into a serious relationship there could be the possibility you kinda wished you'd lost it with this first special someone, thats what happened with one of my friends who was in the same position as you but decided to go for it. she doesn't completely regret it, and she didn't regret it at all until she got into the serious relationship, then a part of her kinda wished she'd waited until then.

ReputationRep:
    why can't you wait for a guy who really loves you?

ReputationRep:
    i haven't seen the guy i lost mine to since then coz he was just a one night thing, i would much rather prefered to lose it to a mate if i wasn't in a relationshop, im not the relationship kind of girl so i can just have sex with whoever i like and not care, but if i was to go back in time i would have lost it to someone i knew!!

ReputationRep:
    If he's a good friend, then good for you. At least you're doing it with someone you can trust and you know he'll be gentle with you because he's a friend.

Nothing wrong with that!

ReputationRep:
    sigh, me too, just the other day. feel like a massive diiot now. rather that i lost it to a guy i liked.

ReputationRep:
    I've been really close to a guy recently and had a similar thing: not awkward in college, flirty/dirty conversation and then two days ago at a party we were suddenly kissing.. I went back to his house and stayed the night and we may have 'done the deed'. It was a first time for both of us and a little clumsy but still pretty good.. Next morning wasn't awkward and we stayed in bed for ages just messing around:P but he's wanting to keep it quiet, for 3 possible reasons:
    1. He's shy
    2. He thinks I don't want people to know (that's what he told me)
    3. He's embarrassed and regretting it..
    I'm not going to get a chance to have a proper conversation with him for 4 weeks because were both going on holiday, but I would say it's fine to do it if you can be sure that you're going to be able to keep the friendship or that things aren't going to be awkward. I don't know what you're situation is, but with me, I really cherish my friendship with this guy. I still like him more than that but if we can't work that out i want to keep the friendship..

Oh and also I'm 17 too.. So pretty much an identical situation..

ReputationRep:
    To OP: I lost my virginity in an SU bathroom. You'll be fine, hunny.

And yes, I'm replying even though it's a 2008 thread :hoppy:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JulietheCat)
    To OP: I lost my virginity in an SU bathroom. You'll be fine, hunny.

And yes, I'm replying even though it's a 2008 thread :hoppy:
    You rebel.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EatAndRevise)
    You rebel.
    I know

My parents were pretty mad at me for losing my virginity that way. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JulietheCat)
    I know

My parents were pretty mad at me for losing my virginity that way. :rolleyes:
    I was saying you were a rebel for posting in a 2008 thread haha, but still, you rebel for the bathroom incident. You told your parents?!

Okay this is old but hey! To anyone reading this who may be in the same position or similar position, I was messaging a guy and it was kinda flirty and stuff and eventually we did end up doing it and honestly I don't regret it at all and we're still friends and everything's cool but for goodness sake WEAR PROTECTION. I sound like a sex ed teacher but seriously. We didn't and I had to wait weeks to take a pregnancy test and my period was late and it messed me up for a good month or so. Luckily I wasn't pregnant but REALLY I am so stupid so learn from my mistakes okay? Okay. That's one thing they don't tell you in sex ed, the way you go crazy when you're walking around thinking maybe there is a little human forming inside me right now?
    But yeah as long as you wear protection, go for it. It's loads of fun when you're just friends messing about. Less hassle and emotions, too. :cute:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EatAndRevise)
    I was saying you were a rebel for posting in a 2008 thread haha, but still, you rebel for the bathroom incident. You told your parents?!
    Yep :getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    Don't bother, he'll just end up hurting you like most boys do. Wait for a while, you have plenty of time and your whole life ahead of you

-Ben

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Locking due to age of thread

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 11, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.