Exeter Scholars July 2022

Watch this thread
abigailatkinson
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hello, is anyone going to the Year 12 Exeter Scholars Program in the first week of July?
I am doing the Law, Politics and Business events. Would be nice to get to know anyone before I go!
UniofExeter Rep
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Hello abigailatkinson

It is great to hear you will be joining the Exeter Scholars in early July - we look forward to meeting you! I hope you are able to link up with some of the other attendees on here.

Do let me know if you have any questions that I can help you with.

Melody
University of Exeter Student Recruitment Team
Jamesrhodee
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Hello, with the Exeter Scholars virtual programme in July, does it contain all the same benefits of the normal programme and with the reduced offers it says “Up to 2 grade reduction”? Does this mean all people who complete the course get a reduction of 2 grades or does the programme completion not actually cause any reduction in grades?Thank you.
UniofExeter Rep
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Jamesrhodee)
Hello, with the Exeter Scholars virtual programme in July, does it contain all the same benefits of the normal programme and with the reduced offers it says “Up to 2 grade reduction”? Does this mean all people who complete the course get a reduction of 2 grades or does the programme completion not actually cause any reduction in grades?Thank you.
Hello Jamesrhodee,

Congratulations on gaining a place on the Exeter Scholars virtual programme in July. We look forward to working with you then. All participants who successfully complete the virtual residential (by meeting the minimum time requirement) are entitled to the lowered entry grade offer on any University of Exeter degree course. The minimum time requirement will be explained to your prior to the virtual programme starting.

The 'up to 2 grades' means that not all courses have a 2 grade reduction, due to subject-specific requirements- if you want to double check whether the subject you are considering will get the full 2 grade reduction just get in touch with the team and they can confirm. There is a full package of benefits for students who become a Senior Scholar so it is a really worthwhile programme.

I hope this helps, do let me know if you have any further questions.

Melody
University of Exeter Student Recruitment Team
liam.macpherson
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by abigailatkinson)
Hello, is anyone going to the Year 12 Exeter Scholars Program in the first week of July?
I am doing the Law, Politics and Business events. Would be nice to get to know anyone before I go!
Hi! I’m attending the year 12 program for biosciences and we might be on the same campus? Feel free to add me on any socials!
hina9665
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Hey I’m also going to this and also participating on the business, law and politics event!!
It would be nice to exchange socials or something to get to know each other, so at least there’ll be a friendly face I know already
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your SQA results?

They're better than I expected (20)
32.79%
They're what I expected (19)
31.15%
They're worse than what I expected (22)
36.07%

Watched Threads