The Student Room Group

carbohydrates exam q biology

the exam question said how was carbohydrates transported around the plant it was to do with mass transport so i wrote about the hypothesis but kept on referring to it as carbohydrates and not solutes or starch it was out of 5 marks do u think i wont get any marks
Reply 1
everything else i wrote was correct do u think they could penalise for saying carbs and give me 0
Original post by li2
everything else i wrote was correct do u think they could penalise for saying carbs and give me 0

NOT AT ALL - your quote about the Q ACTUALLY uses the word "carbohydrates" so IN FACT it is good to keep repeating that word many times [exam technique tip: - give the examiner a taste of his/her own medicine!] AS LONG AS YOU HAVE EXPLAINED THE MECHANISM of movement of "carbs" along the phloem sieve tubes.nd mentioned the correct keywords in the correct context.

M
Reply 3
Original post by macpatgh-Sheldon
NOT AT ALL - your quote about the Q ACTUALLY uses the word "carbohydrates" so IN FACT it is good to keep repeating that word many times [exam technique tip: - give the examiner a taste of his/her own medicine!] AS LONG AS YOU HAVE EXPLAINED THE MECHANISM of movement of "carbs" along the phloem sieve tubes.nd mentioned the correct keywords in the correct context.

M

thank you very much and yes all the other processes im sure i wrote it word for word correctly.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending