The Student Room Group

AQA A Level Economics Paper 3 7136/3 - 13 Jun 2022 [Exam Chat]

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ywywywy
I thought it was on aerospace manufacturers as that is what extract D was on

The factors that they should consider before selling them in the manufacturing market
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Charliehj79
The factors that they should consider before selling them in the market

Using extract ABC
How do you guys think the grade boundaries will compare to 2019?
What was the answer for the MCQ on the seasonal unemployment at the beach or smth
Original post by maxcovel39
How do you guys think the grade boundaries will compare to 2019?

I think they'll give a midpoint between 2020 and 2019 so I would give approxamitly 135 for a B cause they said they would do a two step process to get back to 2019 boundaries
Reply 85
the need to develop more renewable planes + increasing production efficiency due to increased demand in future
Reply 86
wasnt shares also a liquid asset - think I got 135 :frown:
Original post by Yuuhhgdey
Think it was 100bn, only liquid assets were cash, reserves of BoE and other liquid assets ?
Original post by Ollieos
wasnt shares also a liquid asset - think I got 135 :frown:

yeah i put 135 as well lol
edit: just searched up, yeah shares are liquid assets! So reserves, shares, other liquid assets + cash. = 135
(edited 1 year ago)
Was that c?

Original post by mlee531
yeah i put 135 as well lol
edit: just searched up, yeah shares are liquid assets! So reserves, shares, other liquid assets + cash. = 135
Does anyone remember loads of the answers to the mcqs?
For the 15 marker I put
Look at inpacts of covid and which countries were hit the most
Economic growth and increased income
Reduced trade barriers for more air cargo
Do you guys think that 158-160 out of 240 is going to be an A this year considering it was 164/240 in 2019 and grade boundaries are meant to be lower, even just a little bit lower
Original post by Alecko
You were right. Shares are part of the liquid assets. They can be easily converted into cash and cash equivalents through their issuance and redemption

On the AQA website it says that share capital goes under the liabilities section. I'm a bit confused tbh.
https://www.aqa.org.uk/resources/economics/as-and-a-level/economics/teach/teaching-guide-financial-markets-and-monetary-policy
Original post by Alecko
"Liquid assets include: cash on hand from any source (including borrowings) shares and debentures, term deposits. other money available at short notice."......Just be sure. You were on the right track. Inbox me please. I works on an essay mill and I can help you with assignments to improve your grades.

Share capital is a liability tho ?
What was the answer for the mcq on the lack of demand for beaches during the summer or smth
What was the answer for the mcq on the lack of demand for beaches during the summer or smth

I thought it was the cost of living would fall for those living in the north or something?
Original post by Alecko
Yes. It falls under financed by section in the statement of financial position. Its part of equity. Inbox me

Therefore the answer would be 100 as cash,balances and other liquid assets make up the liquid balance sheet for that question
Original post by borat32
Therefore the answer would be 100 as cash,balances and other liquid assets make up the liquid balance sheet for that question

Shares are also liquid assets. therefore 135
Shares are also liquid assets. therefore 135

Shares aren’t tho, share capital is a liability
Original post by borat32
Shares aren’t tho, share capital is a liability

search it up

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending