The Student Room Group

Edexcel a-level certificates

I just got my certificates for the Autumn A-Level exams and the Edexcel one is a bit weird. To me the dates on the certificate seem wrong (it says issued April 2022 and exams taken October 2022). Can anyone who has an Edexcel Autumn 2022 A-Level exam certificate confirm the dates on the certificates so I can get mine replaced if it's wrong?
Reply 1
That seems about right. Assuming you took your exams in October (which i’m guessing you did as you said they were Autumn exams), then the issue date is probably just when they created/sent out the certificates, which could be any time really.

EDIT: Just realised you said october 2022 not 2021, in that case yeah maybe email them and check if you need a replacement, i’m guessing it’s just a typo on their end, my bad 😂
(edited 1 year ago)
i took my exams in october 2022 so i guess everything's fine then. i'll email them too just in case
Reply 3
Original post by strawberry.cake
i took my exams in october 2022 so i guess everything's fine then. i'll email them too just in case

It’s June 2022 at the moment, so you must’ve taken them in October 2021?

If the certificate says October 2021 then it’s fine, if it says October 2022 then that’s obviously a problem because that hasn’t happened yet

Quick Reply

Latest