The Student Room Group

OCR Ethics - RS Essay Feedback

Hey,

Please can someone give me feedback on my essay? I often struggle with repeating the same point in a different way. I ha
(edited 1 year ago)
It's a good answer but I'd shorten it and focus on key points, assuming you don't have extra time, it's 40 minutes per question and I feel like this is a lot to write in timed conditions

Btw, you know Natural Law as a normative ethical theory (alone) won't come up right? But you can apply it to euthanasia or sexual ethics
Reply 2
Original post by s.Ellie
It's a good answer but I'd shorten it and focus on key points, assuming you don't have extra time, it's 40 minutes per question and I feel like this is a lot to write in timed conditions

Btw, you know Natural Law as a normative ethical theory (alone) won't come up right? But you can apply it to euthanasia or sexual ethics

Hey, thanks so much! This is great. What mark would you give this? I am In Year 12 and natural law will be assessed in my Mocks.
Original post by Mentor05
Hey, thanks so much! This is great. What mark would you give this? I am In Year 12 and natural law will be assessed in my Mocks.

Oh, I'm doing my A levels right now, thought you were too lmao, ignore the bit about natural law not being in the exam then, it changed for us due to advanced info.

It varies for who marks it, my teacher's quite a harsh marker, but I'd say this can definitely get into the top band
Reply 4
Original post by s.Ellie
Oh, I'm doing my A levels right now, thought you were too lmao, ignore the bit about natural law not being in the exam then, it changed for us due to advanced info.

It varies for who marks it, my teacher's quite a harsh marker, but I'd say this can definitely get into the top band

Ah, thanks! Best of luck in your examinations. I am aiming for 36/40, do you think this is worth 36 marks?
Original post by Mentor05
Ah, thanks! Best of luck in your examinations. I am aiming for 36/40, do you think this is worth 36 marks?

Thanks! Done Philosophy paper a couple days ago, got ethics on Tuesday, it's definitely worth 36 marks

Quick Reply

Latest