AQA A Level Psychology Paper 3 7182/3 - 16 Jun 2022 [Exam Chat]

Watch this thread
Poll: How did the AQA A Level Psychology Paper 3 exam go for you?
Great! (29)
28.71%
Quite well (47)
46.53%
Not so good (20)
19.8%
Terrible! (5)
4.95%
Mythical Pingu
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago

AQA A Level Psychology Paper 3 7182/3 - 16 Jun 2022 [Exam Chat]

Here is the exam discussion for this exam. Talk anything from how to revise for it, specific questions or time management :ahee:

Date/Time: Thursday 16th June AM
Length: 2h

:goodluck: with revision and exams :work:
astudent..
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
how many 16 markers do people think there will be? my teacher said probs 2 as they normally only do 6 altogether
imaqines
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by astudent..)
how many 16 markers do people think there will be? my teacher said probs 2 as they normally only do 6 altogether
i think 2 becuase they have a total of 6 16 markers in each paper
Berkant04
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
There is likely to be a 16 marker on media influence on aggression.
jheath04
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
guys y'know the interactionist model for schizophrenia? because it includes genetics and environment, are u gonna learn biological explanations for schizophrenia anyway, even though its not on the advanced info?
jakewatkins22
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by jheath04)
guys y'know the interactionist model for schizophrenia? because it includes genetics and environment, are u gonna learn biological explanations for schizophrenia anyway, even though its not on the advanced info?
no
jakewatkins22
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Berkant04)
There is likely to be a 16 marker on media influence on aggression.
why do you think so? it wouldn’t surprise me either
_b26
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by jakewatkins22)
why do you think so? it wouldn’t surprise me either
in the 2021 paper, the aggression 16 marker was on biological explanations for aggression meaning it's unlikely to come up again this year making media influences more likely to be the 16 marker if there is one for aggression
jakewatkins22
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by _b26)
in the 2021 paper, the aggression 16 marker was on biological explanations for aggression meaning it's unlikely to come up again this year making media influences more likely to be the 16 marker if there is one for aggression
true. do you think it’ll be on media influences (computer games, films etc) or explanations like cognitive priming, desensitisation, disinhibition etc
SamRands123
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
what were the 2021 16 markers (if there were any) in schizophrenia, issues & debates and relationships?
jheath04
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
how would u write a 16 mark essay on ethics and social sensitivity for issues and debates? there’s no evaluation for it, just discussion 🤨
mayasxxx123
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
i need help for media influences with agression. how do you know whether to discuss computer games etc, or about desensitisation etc
I jus did a question on "the role of media influences in aggression", i assumed it was ab computer games and banduras study but the mark scheme just talked ab desensitisation and the others more
jakewatkins22
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by SamRands123)
what were the 2021 16 markers (if there were any) in schizophrenia, issues & debates and relationships?
16 marker for schizophrenia was an ao2 on family therapy and cbt
(Original post by mayasxxx123)
i need help for media influences with agression. how do you know whether to discuss computer games etc, or about desensitisation etc
I jus did a question on "the role of media influences in aggression", i assumed it was ab computer games and banduras study but the mark scheme just talked ab desensitisation and the others more
i think you just do any but prioritise computer games. however computer games are named on the spec so they can directly ask u about cg’s
Diamond111
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Does anyone have predictions for relationships topics ?????
-Xtremeous-
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
16 mark and 8 mark Predictions (could be wrong but I did the same for paper 1/2 and it worked well) on topics: Issues and debates, gender, stress and addiction

higher quality images:
https://imgur.com/rWzSZrW
https://imgur.com/AvuubzF

Name:  16 mark for Issues, gender, stress and ADCN.png
Views: 48
Size:  40.3 KBName:  8 mark prediction for, issues, gender, stress and ADCN.png
Views: 48
Size:  38.0 KB
Last edited by -Xtremeous-; 1 month ago
Diamond111
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by SamRands123)
The interactionist approach came up as a 16 marker so I don't think it will come up this year.
Diamond111
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Does anyone have any predictions for what could come up for relationships please???
Student5cience
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
You know for the issues and debates when you link the explanations to an approach for example humanistic to idiographic that is A01 right ?
username5981546
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
For cognition and development, is mirror neurones included as an explanation for autism?
_b26
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by jakewatkins22)
true. do you think it’ll be on media influences (computer games, films etc) or explanations like cognitive priming, desensitisation, disinhibition etc
i'm not quite sure but i'm hoping it is on explanations because if it is just media influences (like violent media and games) then it may be phrased as "Discuss research conducted on media influences on aggression" which means research for ao1 and then evaluating the studies for ao3 which is not my favourite type of question
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Do you know what you'll do if you don't get the grades you're hoping for?

Find something else in clearing (42)
28.77%
Take a gap year (23)
15.75%
Resit my exams (40)
27.4%
Look for alternate pathways to the career I want (19)
13.01%
I don't know yet (16)
10.96%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (6)
4.11%

Watched Threads