The Student Room Group

Edexcel A Level Psychology Paper 3: Psychological Skills 9PS0 03 - 16 Jun 2022 [Chat]

Poll

How did the Edexcel A Level Psychology Paper 3 exam go for you?

Edexcel A Level Psychology Paper 3: Psychological Skills 9PS0 03 - 16 Jun 2022 [Exam Chat]

Here is the exam discussion for this exam. Talk anything from how to revise for it, specific questions or time management :ahee:

Date/Time: Thursday 16th June AM
Length: 2h

:goodluck: with revision and exams :work:
Original post by Mythical Pingu

Edexcel A Level Psychology Paper 3: Psychological Skills 9PS0 03 - 16 Jun 2022 [Exam Chat]

Here is the exam discussion for this exam. Talk anything from how to revise for it, specific questions or time management :ahee:

Date/Time: Thursday 16th June AM
Length: 2h

:goodluck: with revision and exams :work:

How are you guys revising for this paper?
Reply 2
Original post by Tanay_28

pray

Spending today going over socially sensitive research, and watson & raynor + sherif
Tomorrow I'm just gonna make little notes for all the other debates
And obviously practise questions in between
probably practise the 20 marker under times conditions
Reply 4

I'm currently going back over research methods so I feel 100% on it for section A.
For section B, I'm already 100% on both classic studies so I have just done some vague points per issue and debate in terms of what Sherif and Watson & Rayner may be linked to so I have a rough idea in the exam. For example: ethics - Sherif = protection from harm, distress, deception, consent.
For section C, I've already done a plan for if socially sensitive is the 20 marker with points per topic to include.
Original post by Liv1354
I'm currently going back over research methods so I feel 100% on it for section A.
For section B, I'm already 100% on both classic studies so I have just done some vague points per issue and debate in terms of what Sherif and Watson & Rayner may be linked to so I have a rough idea in the exam. For example: ethics - Sherif = protection from harm, distress, deception, consent.
For section C, I've already done a plan for if socially sensitive is the 20 marker with points per topic to include.

Can u show me your plan on what points to include for socially sensitive?
hey, could you send me any essay plans that you have please? Not done paper 3 and struggling to find resources for Edexcel. Thanks x
what do you guys think the behaviour using themes will be? i hope it’s not biological
The 20 marker and 16 marker were beautiful but tf was the 12 marker on Biological psychology and driving????
How did the exam go?
Reply 10
What did people get for the standard deviation ?
I don't remember what I put but everyone on twitter says 8.09
Original post by Osb04
Original post by Osb04

it was 8.01 or something similar
Reply 13
Original post by miwalsh20a
I don't remember what I put but everyone on twitter says 8.09

Yh I got 8.09

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending