31.25%
Not so good (4)
25%
Terrible! (4)
25%
Mythical Pingu
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 months ago

AQA A Level Law Paper 2 7162/2 - 13 Jun 2022 [Exam Chat]
Here is the exam discussion for this exam. Talk anything from how to revise for it, specific questions or time management :ahee:

Date/Time: Monday 13th June PM
Length: 2h

:goodluck: with revision and exams :work:
Mythical Pingu
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hope the exam went well!
_Kestrel_
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
It went well I think, but very surprised abput that 30 marker (you know the one...). I was lucky I had revised it, but it feels very unfair of the exam board to devote a whole 30 marker to a topic not on the exam board.

For the 15 marker I said that interlocking circles theory and a specific quote were from Alex Salmond (not John Salmond). Honestly not even mad at myself for that mistake, hope it makes the examiner laugh. Hoping I don't loose too many marks for it.
Last edited by _Kestrel_; 1 month ago
eriii2003
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Hey good to hear that it went well!!!🙂
What application did you apply I’m not sure about what I did?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (28)
19.58%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (33)
23.08%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (75)
52.45%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (7)
4.9%

Watched Threads