Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i'm quite a light blonde at the moment and my natural colour is mousey brown. I was thinking of a chocolate brown like anna friel? any advice from anyone who has done this?

ReputationRep:
    Although I have not, my friend did it and it looks pretty nice if i say so myself

ReputationRep:
    Ive been a (highlighted) blonde since I was 15 and I'm naturally a dark blonde/light brown. I went a really rich chocolate colour a few months ago and it was the best thing for my hair.

I was worried because I'm quite pale that it might wash me out, but in fact it suits my skin so much more. And the condition of my hair really improved, it looks so shiney, which it hadnt done for ages before.

I'd say go for it, but try a semi-permanent first. Good luck :-)

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.