Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

so what drug (if any) was he on? Watch

ReputationRep:
    ecstasy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    woahh.
    is it the same as ecstacy?
    MDMA is pure ecstasy; it's the powdered form. E tablets are made of MDMA (and other crap), so you're better off with just MDMA because it's ure (you gum it or snort it).

ReputationRep:
    How big were his pupils?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)
    Every house party I've been to has people on 'E'...
    Weird, I've only ever come across coke and weed users at house parties, Fabrics on the other hand :rolleyes:

(Original post by rummang)
    How big were his pupils?
    i can't remember. i was more concerned with the fact that he was about this close <--------------> to my face. he was so close that his face looked blurry!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sdt)
    If he was on speed then his jaw would be grinding and he'd be a sexually charged beast.
    completely wrong. you dont grind your teeth on speed, thats pills. on speed you tend to be restless, shaking your knees etc. and i dont even know where to start with the sexually charged thing. getting an erection is practically impossible when on speed. however, on the comedown you do tend to become extremely dirty minded and can masturbate for hours. often losing erection and interest.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by S.C.M.)
    Weird, I've only ever come across coke and weed users at house parties, Fabrics on the other hand :rolleyes:
    LOL! I've never seen coke at house parties (too expensive...)

Everyone talks about doing 'E' at Fabric, I so need to go!

ReputationRep:
    i can't remember. i was more concerned with the fact that he was about this close <--------------> to my face. he was so close that his face looked blurry!
    did he have like a 'deeper' kind of tone to his voice? its hard to describe it but you'l know what i mean.

ReputationRep:
    Fabric is huge, I got lost last time I went

(Original post by Lara C.)
    did he have like a 'deeper' kind of tone to his voice? its hard to describe it but you'l know what i mean.
    i don't think so - but i've never met him before so i dont have much to compare to.

what is fabric?

ReputationRep:
    Disco Biscuits (E's) or MDMA

I would have said coke but thats just hyper and twitchy not touchy feely. If his pupils weren't big then maybe he is just weird + likes you + and was quite drunk.

ReputationRep:
    LOL! I've never seen coke at house parties (too expensive...)

Everyone talks about doing 'E' at Fabric, I so need to go!
    :yep: I got offered at least 3 times when I last went, a pitty I don't use them.

ReputationRep:
    i don't think so - but i've never met him before so i dont have much to compare to.

what is fabric?
    It's a club in London

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by S.C.M.)
    :yep: I got offered at least 3 times when I last went, a pitty I don't use them.

I haven't donen it but I really want to. Where do people offer you?

ReputationRep:
    I haven't donen it but I really want to. Where do people offer you?
    Just as I was walking around, at the bar, even once on the dance floor. Trust me, trying to find some won't be a problem.

ReputationRep:
    completely wrong. you dont grind your teeth on speed, thats pills. on speed you tend to be restless, shaking your knees etc. and i dont even know where to start with the sexually charged thing. getting an erection is practically impossible when on speed. however, on the comedown you do tend to become extremely dirty minded and can masturbate for hours. often losing erection and interest.
    I get my speed and meth users mixed up. I tend to see a ******** of meth users with ****** up teeth from all the grinding. Either way I've seen speed users grinding their teeth like there's no tomorrow. This site agrees and it's pretty reliable.

Somehow drug users stick out like sore thumbs for me. The amount of times I've had smacked out nutters offer me MDA and crack is just scary. Beginning to feel like a waste magnet.

ReputationRep:
    anon because my older sister uses TSR and i told her i was going to my friend's sleepover yesterday evening.

anyway, this is a really quick question! i went to a house party last night and there was a guy there. and he pretty much had no idea about personal space. he would be talking to me and his face would literally be about 5cms from mine. he was also really hyper and twitchy, as well as touchy feely (i.e. if you went in for a hug he'd also try to kiss you). he was a pretty funny guy but i'm just curious about if he was on anything.
    just wondering, what drug could he have been on (if any)? or is this description wayyy too vague to tell?

thanks for any replies!
    **** E's, which were probably cut with speed and caffeine. Also alcohol on top.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sdt)
    I get my speed and meth users mixed up. I tend to see a ******** of meth users with ****** up teeth from all the grinding. Either way I've seen speed users grinding their teeth like there's no tomorrow. This site agrees and it's pretty reliable.

Somehow drug users stick out like sore thumbs for me. The amount of times I've had smacked out nutters offer me MDA and crack is just scary. Beginning to feel like a waste magnet.
    well ive taken probableys thousands of pounds worth of speed and pills. ive taken lots of coke and crack a few times also. and im telling you, you do not grind your teeth on speed. thats purely pills. ive never seen anybody do otherwise. ive never touched or even seen meth though and i hope it stays that way. thats a powerfully nasty drug along with heroin.

ReputationRep:
    well ive taken probableys thousands of pounds worth of speed and pills. ive taken lots of coke and crack a few times also. and im telling you, you do not grind your teeth on speed. thats purely pills. ive never seen anybody do otherwise. ive never touched or even seen meth though and i hope it stays that way. thats a powerfully nasty drug along with heroin.
    Well I'll take your word for it. Personally I can't see what you would get out of dopaminergic drugs like those you mentioned, it all seems like a fake way to feel happy, undeserved success.

Many a good night on M however.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sdt)
    Well I'll take your word for it. Personally I can't see what you would get out of dopaminergic drugs like those you mentioned, it all seems like a fake way to feel happy, undeserved success.

Many a good night on M however.
    fake? the feeling you get when your on pill for instance is certainly not fake. you get this exciting, warm, joyousness feeling deep down inside and when you look over and see some of your best mates feeling exactly the same, its absolutely incredible. i dont like to say it but i am yet to find anything else that comes close to that feeling without using drugs. and whats really annoying me now is that when i use the word 'drug' its immediately thought of as a bad thing. and thats mostly due to the media telling us that. but when you experience these chemicals, what they do and how they do it. you really see them for what they are. a vehicle to making you feel totally amazing. but ofcourse theres the negatives, and in practice they are very slight, unfortunately this is what people focus on mainly when you say that dirty unspeakable word, 'drugs' eeek.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 10, 2008
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.