Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What's the stupidest thing you've seen someone do? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Your mum.

Someone had to say it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SlackBackLazy)
    one of my friends sprayed so much deoderant on his nipples that they literally got frozen, he flicked one of them and it fell off, now he has one nipple, well that was a silly thing to do
    I call bullshít.

I've frozen bits of people with deoderant, and they don't lose their structural integrity.

Try harder next time.

ReputationRep:
    In design tech I was sitting next to a friend at the computer he thought it would be funny to shove a pair of scissors in the back of a computer and twist it. Ten seconds later there was a giant spark and every computer in the school crashed and turned off.
    My teacher disassembled the computer later and the entire thing was burnt lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by franpgb)
    My Mum calling the Fire Brigade as the Yorkshire puddings were stuck in the oven and she couldn't get it open - thinking they'd set the whole house alight of course.

Two trucks came. A fireman just asked me whether my Mum cooked often.
    hahahaha that sounds just like my mum! there she is one day boiling 3 eggs in a pan of water and she goes to my dad, "just pop in there en check them eggs" so in he goes and notices the pan has boiled dry, so takes the pan off the heat and returns to my mum and says "that egg is done..." mum then goes to the kitchen to sort the eggs and notices that 2 of them are missing... she sees something that looks like egg on the wall and follows the trail up and all over the ceiling is... egg EXPOLDED every where!:yep:

ReputationRep:
    I accidentally sprayed spray plaster on my armpit instead of deodorant and stuck all the skin together....

ReputationRep:
    one of my friends sprayed so much deoderant on his nipples that they literally got frozen, he flicked one of them and it fell off, now he has one nipple, well that was a silly thing to do
    haha that just made me laugh SOO much

ReputationRep:
    On my DofE Bronze Expidition, we were camping in a field, and my mate threw a deodorant can (stupid enough as it is!) on a fire, which was next to his TENT, and it exploded, his tent caught fire, and all his clothes and tent burned to ashes haha. Hilarious

I once watched a boy break up with me.

(thats a lie but when it happens il be sure to re post )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oo_Lucinda_oo)
    On my DofE Bronze Expidition, we were camping in a field, and my mate threw a deodorant can (stupid enough as it is!) on a fire, which was next to his TENT, and it exploded, his tent caught fire, and all his clothes and tent burned to ashes haha. Hilarious
    haha, thats great! glad none of my mates did anything like that on DofE!

ReputationRep:
    haha, thats great! glad none of my mates did anything like that on DofE!
    haha, what nearly killed everyone? :p: he had to borrow everyones clothes though, and we made him wear someones bright pink jumper out of punishment

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubblebee)
    And in iceland once some young mum put her toddler in one of the chest freezers and shut the lid, I thought it was quite an unusual form of punishment but whatever works.
    O.M.G.:eek:

ReputationRep:
    Several times I've almost accidentally used hair removal cream as toothpaste.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    i saw my dad accidentally nailgun his thumb to a door frame lol. was fixing it, and the nail went straight through the wood, ricocheted off a knot, and into this thumb.

he then proceded to shoot at me with it after i took the piss out of him lol
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    oh, and a 40 year old (my dad) thinking that he is 16 again ad trying to use one of my old skateboards. he got as far as the steps, realised that he couldnt do them, and bailed, faceplanting the grass and dropping his beer lol

ReputationRep:
    not much springs to mind right now, but in the last year ive kicked my foot through a wall, kicked a pavement which broke my foot, oh yeah and i shot my friend in the balls when we went paintballing, which probably ruined his chances of children!
    all good fun

ReputationRep:
    Dont know if its already been said but two girls 1 cup
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    i am related to stupid people lol, and i am one myself..

carrying 3 boxes of tiles on a job site, i trip on a dust sheet thats all bunched, and plough through a plasterboard wall with my shoulder, blowing the wall away, smashing the tiles, and feeling rather stupid, 'cos we had jst built said wall lol...

ReputationRep:
    I read that and laughed so hard i couldn't breathe

questioning how true, but still weeing myself laughing.

one of my mates did a front flip into a bush and ended up with a stick, quite litereally up his ass.

fun times.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by franpgb)
    My Mum calling the Fire Brigade as the Yorkshire puddings were stuck in the oven and she couldn't get it open - thinking they'd set the whole house alight of course.

Two trucks came. A fireman just asked me whether my Mum cooked often.
    Er...is she senile. :shifty:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ViolatedTreason)
    oh, and a 40 year old (my dad) thinking that he is 16 again ad trying to use one of my old skateboards. he got as far as the steps, realised that he couldnt do them, and bailed, faceplanting the grass and dropping his beer lol
    That is such a dad thing! Mine thought he could go along on my 'pedal-go' (read as 2 large peddles attached to 4 wheels) before getting his foot stuck in the middle of it, hitting a crack in the ground and falling over with it attached to his foot!
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by Nynyflower)
    That is such a dad thing! Mine thought he could go along on my 'pedal-go' (read as 2 large peddles attached to 4 wheels) before getting his foot stuck in the middle of it, hitting a crack in the ground and falling over with it attached to his foot!
    i tried to fit inside my brothers puch car thing... the police vehicle and you move by using your feet, one of them things... and getting stuck.

dad found this out and pushed me around the garden, into the trees, into the holly bush and all other places..

in this world, stupidity gets you nowhere, but it ain't half fun lol

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.