UEA accommodation- is the ensuite campus plus worth it?

Watch this thread
lotsoflove3
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Hello! I've accepted my unconditional offer for a place at UEA and I'm now looking at sorting my accommodation application

I'm stuck between putting En suite campus or En suite campus plus as my first choice. I've worked out that I think it's an extra £198 for the whole year and I was wondering if anyone who's lived there or knows more than I do about this could say if they think paying the little bit extra for the plus is worth it? Or not!

Many thanks
University of East Anglia UG Student Rep: Danielle
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by lotsoflove3)
Hello! I've accepted my unconditional offer for a place at UEA and I'm now looking at sorting my accommodation application

I'm stuck between putting En suite campus or En suite campus plus as my first choice. I've worked out that I think it's an extra £198 for the whole year and I was wondering if anyone who's lived there or knows more than I do about this could say if they think paying the little bit extra for the plus is worth it? Or not!

Many thanks
Hey lotsoflove3!

Congratulations on your unconditional offer to study with us - that's amazing! What will you be studying? We can't wait to welcome you onto campus!

I've personally not stayed in En Suite Campus or En Suite Campus Plus, but in case you haven't already seen, there are some really useful videos on the individual pages for each accommodation where you can drag the screen around to faciliate a 360 degree tour of each one. I do know that both are situated on the campus and in close proximity to lecture theatres/seminar rooms, and Campus Plus has been recently refurbished!

It may also be worth asking this question in the Official UEA Welcome Group on Facebook. It's quite an active group and I'm sure students that have stayed in either would happily give their insight!

I hope wherever you end up choosing you have a wonderful time here with us. If you have any questions at all about UEA or being a student in Norwich (it's a great place!) then please do feel free to let me know and I'd be really happy to help!

Danielle
Film and Television Studies
bigswagman
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Ensuite campus plus is so much better, biggest rooms on campus, and an actual functioning oven in the kitchen. If you have the chance go for plus.
lotsoflove3
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by University of East Anglia UG Student Rep: Danielle)
Hey lotsoflove3!

Congratulations on your unconditional offer to study with us - that's amazing! What will you be studying? We can't wait to welcome you onto campus!

I've personally not stayed in En Suite Campus or En Suite Campus Plus, but in case you haven't already seen, there are some really useful videos on the individual pages for each accommodation where you can drag the screen around to faciliate a 360 degree tour of each one. I do know that both are situated on the campus and in close proximity to lecture theatres/seminar rooms, and Campus Plus has been recently refurbished!

It may also be worth asking this question in the Official UEA Welcome Group on Facebook. It's quite an active group and I'm sure students that have stayed in either would happily give their insight!

I hope wherever you end up choosing you have a wonderful time here with us. If you have any questions at all about UEA or being a student in Norwich (it's a great place!) then please do feel free to let me know and I'd be really happy to help!

Danielle
Film and Television Studies
hi Danielle!! I will be studying ecology and conservation : D thank you so much for taking time out of your day to respond and give such a kind and helpful answer!
lotsoflove3
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by bigswagman)
Ensuite campus plus is so much better, biggest rooms on campus, and an actual functioning oven in the kitchen. If you have the chance go for plus.
Thank you sm!! This really helped
University of East Anglia UG Student Rep: Danielle
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by lotsoflove3)
hi Danielle!! I will be studying ecology and conservation : D thank you so much for taking time out of your day to respond and give such a kind and helpful answer!
Oh wow, how exciting! Hope you're looking forward to it and are having a fantastic summer. So glad it was of help. Let me know if you need anything else
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your results?

They're better than I expected (3)
30%
They're exactly what I expected (4)
40%