The Student Room Group

did he just friendzone me??

a boy who i was under the impression that liked me just referred to me as “slime” did I just get low-key bro zoned or something?
Maybe? Although this is weird to say.
Calling someone "slime" does not sound friendly to me.
I've only ever heard it used within a very derogatory context.
Reply 3
slime is a good thing, its friendly. usually used between friends. stopp spitting cap.
Is he a weeb?

Slimes are a pretty common 'monster/character' in japanese games and anime lol.

If he is you've been monster-zoned.
(edited 1 year ago)
Have you guys never heard the phrase 'what's up my slime' used?
Slime is just a cool way to refer to a friend. Bro-zoning didnt happen
Original post by Anonymous
a boy who i was under the impression that liked me just referred to me as “slime” did I just get low-key bro zoned or something?

If he called you his slime, you guys are close now. If it was a casual "whats good slime," that's more ambiguous
Yo my slime! I know you really don't know mandem like that, but I was like I was wondering if like, I could purchase something still fam. Just a bit of grub my drillar. I wanna know what your prices are saying cuz I'm tryna blem a zoot up with my boydem and gyaldem g, like you feel me? So get back to me cuz I know like you're the top dog around here. I wanna purchase the food from you bruce, nobody else. So peace out dawg, roll safe and get back to me on a quick ting brodem
Original post by sealaandians
Yo my slime! I know you really don't know mandem like that, but I was like I was wondering if like, I could purchase something still fam. Just a bit of grub my drillar. I wanna know what your prices are saying cuz I'm tryna blem a zoot up with my boydem and gyaldem g, like you feel me? So get back to me cuz I know like you're the top dog around here. I wanna purchase the food from you bruce, nobody else. So peace out dawg, roll safe and get back to me on a quick ting brodem

Yeah London kids have the most ridiculous slang of any city in the country lol.
Original post by Chicken.M.
Is he a weeb?

Slimes are a pretty common 'monster/character' in japanese games and anime lol.

If he is you've been monster-zoned.

damn yk what I think he does japanese games i guess I’ve been monster zoned lmao
Original post by rananth0207
If he called you his slime, you guys are close now. If it was a casual "whats good slime," that's more ambiguous

how about a goodnight slime :smile:
Original post by thundercandy
Have you guys never heard the phrase 'what's up my slime' used?
Slime is just a cool way to refer to a friend. Bro-zoning didnt happen

but friend-zoning did happen 👍👍
Slime is when you and the other mandem glide proper good widey chother
Weirdest slang term ever
Original post by Anonymous
how about a goodnight slime :smile:

hes messing w u, not enough info to go off of here. I've done the same with my friends and girls ive dated.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending