The Student Room Group

Chromosomes and hormones gender 16 marker

Hey, just a quick question; does anyone know if its possible to get a 16 marker on just chromosomes or a 16 marker on just hormones or is it a more combined element into one question sort of thing? I only ask because I don't know whether to learn 4 evaluation points for each one or if 2 each is enough.
(edited 1 year ago)
I would assume they would combine the two
Original post by Squiggles1238
I would assume they would combine the two

Hey, thank you for the reply, a bit of a follow up question; do you think it’s worth learning evaluation points for each hormone like a strength and limitation for testosterone, a strength and limitation for oxytocin etc?
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Psychidiot12
Hey, thank you for the reply, a bit of a follow up question; do you think it’s worth learning evaluation points for each hormone like a strength and limitation for testosterone, a strength and limitation for oxytocin etc?

how would you go about doing that?
Original post by Squiggles1238
how would you go about doing that?

So I’ve seen like “proof for the existence of testosterone” and proof for the existence for the oxytocin, I mean obviously I’d rather not, I’d rather just group AO3 all into one if you know what I mean but I thought it best to check
I just have evaluation points for testosterone & not the others cause I’m pretty sure it’ll be combined
Original post by hannahbbk134
I just have evaluation points for testosterone & not the others cause I’m pretty sure it’ll be combined

Hey, do you think it’s worth me learning A03 for Klinefelters and Turners syndrome or do you think it’s unlikely to appear as a headline question?
Original post by Psychidiot12
Hey, do you think it’s worth me learning A03 for Klinefelters and Turners syndrome or do you think it’s unlikely to appear as a headline question?

ya I mean I learned A03 for atypical sex chromosomes, there’s only 4 and they’re not too difficult but I think it’s worth it good luck
Original post by OVLD68
Hey, just a quick question; does anyone know if its possible to get a 16 marker on just chromosomes or a 16 marker on just hormones or is it a more combined element into one question sort of thing? I only ask because I don't know whether to learn 4 evaluation points for each one or if 2 each is enough.

I'm not sure because they could ask a discuss the role of chromosomes and/or hormones potentially? Or may ask just to evaluate the role of chromosomes in sex and gender development, I would prepare if you have time just incase :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest