The Student Room Group

Am I doomed?

For my question 5 in Language paper 2 I wrote 3 pages and something worth a intro that was too long. I wrote 2 paragraphs of 2 points. One of my paragraphs I had multiple point but both my paragraphs were lengthy and then I wrote a small conclusion. Can I still get 25+ marks I really need them
(edited 1 year ago)
Are you on Edexcel?
I'd recommend you don't worry too much - I know it's easier said than done but I feel they generally mark quite kindly. If you have a variety of ideas, even if you didn't get every single one down on the paper, you'll get marks.
Also remember that it isn't your only English paper. Your entire grade is not determined by this single exam. :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by primadonnagirl
Are you on Edexcel?
I'd recommend you don't worry too much - I know it's easier said than done but I feel they generally mark quite kindly. If you have a variety of ideas, even if you didn't get every single one down on the paper, you'll get marks.
Also remember that it isn't your only English paper. Your entire grade is not determined by this single exam. :smile:

I do AQA and I already didn’t do good for my paper 1. I know you’re trying to make me feel better but there’s no hope for me😢
Original post by Lost Kid
I do AQA and I already didn’t do good for my paper 1. I know you’re trying to make me feel better but there’s no hope for me😢

My point stands regardless! Ultimately, you don't know anything til Results Day. Your grades do NOT define you. <3

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending