The Student Room Group

MAT registration and help

Hey guys I’m applying for entry in 2023 and was wondering how I go about the registration process for the MAT and general info on it. After scoping online most of the stuff seems to be old and there’s not much about the tests to come so was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction.

When will the next set be taking place and where would I register to sit it? What would the pricing be?

If there’s already a thread for this I’m so sorry hahahah

Thanks sm
I took it for entry in 2022. Afaik, registration did not open at this time of year, which is probably why you don't see anything. When it does open, you'll have to fill out a form with the relevant information (e.g. uni courses) and hand it to your school.

Word of advice, PRACTISE!!!!!! Do as many past MAT papers as you can. This exam is extremely challenging, so please prepare in advance. Unfortunately, I didn't prepare enough. Good luck!
Original post by Hm?
Hey guys I’m applying for entry in 2023 and was wondering how I go about the registration process for the MAT and general info on it. After scoping online most of the stuff seems to be old and there’s not much about the tests to come so was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction.

When will the next set be taking place and where would I register to sit it? What would the pricing be?

If there’s already a thread for this I’m so sorry hahahah

Thanks sm

Next test takes place in early november, registration deadline will be early october. usually schools register people for it if they ask but you may have to find a MAT registration centre. I did the MAT in 2019 so feel free to ask any more questions.

Quick Reply

Latest