Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jessbeth)
    I have an offer from York St John for Occupational Therapy!!
    I have an offer for Occupational Therapy too!:grin:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cbailey_9691)
    I've got an interview on March 10th as well! Will see you there
    How did your day go?

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone else seen the accommodation at YSJ? What did you think?

ReputationRep:
    I love Percy's Lane!! it's so nice
    the grange/city residence also look good to. i think there my top 3 to pick when accommodation forms come out!
    what about you?

ReputationRep:
    I saw Percy's lane and thought it was really grotty but that may have just been because the flat I saw was a complete tip and it stunk.

ReputationRep:
    Still waiting to hear after interview and it could be another 2 weeks I guess.

ReputationRep:
    Oh really? the flat I saw was so nice and modern.

ReputationRep:
    Rejected but oh well!

ReputationRep:
    It took 6 weeks for me to get a reply from York St Johns!!!! i was very worried, so dnt worry it just takes ages with them clearly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jen15)
    It took 6 weeks for me to get a reply from York St Johns!!!! i was very worried, so dnt worry it just takes ages with them clearly
    What subject are you studying?

ReputationRep:
    I haven't heard anything yet, applied for IT and Japanese. Still haven't heard from Hull or Greenwich either though so it's not just YSJ being slow.

ReputationRep:
    I got 220 points for theology

ReputationRep:
    I had an interview for English Literature and Fine Arts today..
    Waiting on offer/rejection now! First choice so im really hoping its an offer!

ReputationRep:
    If anyone has any questions regarding YSJ, feel free to send me a PM as I am a student there, or ask away in here.

I am in my final year studying History :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Well how are the History teachers, cos I was gonna go there last year, but the teachers didn't seem good 'quality' if that makes sense, and what are the other students like? I was plaaning goin there but my college teacher said not to go to a uni where my grades are alot higher than they want because It would be harder to get the best grades if i had to work with people who got alot less in their a-levels? Ta!

ReputationRep:
    I have an offer from York St Johns, for the FdA Television and film Production

so happy.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone going for Phys Ed & Sports Coaching? Also i haven't seen the accomodation, what does anyone recommend?

ReputationRep:
    Firmed YSJ :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Just got an offer from York St Johns for Film and Television Production

ReputationRep:
    I haven't had an acknowledgement, let alone an offer! Has anyone applied for drama and english lit and recieved an offer?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.