Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jessbeth)
    I have an offer from York St John for Occupational Therapy!!
    I have an offer for Occupational Therapy too!:grin:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cbailey_9691)
    I've got an interview on March 10th as well! Will see you there
    How did your day go?

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone else seen the accommodation at YSJ? What did you think?

ReputationRep:
    I love Percy's Lane!! it's so nice
    the grange/city residence also look good to. i think there my top 3 to pick when accommodation forms come out!
    what about you?

ReputationRep:
    I saw Percy's lane and thought it was really grotty but that may have just been because the flat I saw was a complete tip and it stunk.

ReputationRep:
    Still waiting to hear after interview and it could be another 2 weeks I guess.

ReputationRep:
    Oh really? the flat I saw was so nice and modern.

ReputationRep:
    Rejected but oh well!

ReputationRep:
    It took 6 weeks for me to get a reply from York St Johns!!!! i was very worried, so dnt worry it just takes ages with them clearly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jen15)
    It took 6 weeks for me to get a reply from York St Johns!!!! i was very worried, so dnt worry it just takes ages with them clearly
    What subject are you studying?

ReputationRep:
    I haven't heard anything yet, applied for IT and Japanese. Still haven't heard from Hull or Greenwich either though so it's not just YSJ being slow.

ReputationRep:
    I got 220 points for theology

ReputationRep:
    I had an interview for English Literature and Fine Arts today..
    Waiting on offer/rejection now! First choice so im really hoping its an offer!

ReputationRep:
    If anyone has any questions regarding YSJ, feel free to send me a PM as I am a student there, or ask away in here.

I am in my final year studying History :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Well how are the History teachers, cos I was gonna go there last year, but the teachers didn't seem good 'quality' if that makes sense, and what are the other students like? I was plaaning goin there but my college teacher said not to go to a uni where my grades are alot higher than they want because It would be harder to get the best grades if i had to work with people who got alot less in their a-levels? Ta!

ReputationRep:
    I have an offer from York St Johns, for the FdA Television and film Production

so happy.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone going for Phys Ed & Sports Coaching? Also i haven't seen the accomodation, what does anyone recommend?

ReputationRep:
    Firmed YSJ :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Just got an offer from York St Johns for Film and Television Production

ReputationRep:
    I haven't had an acknowledgement, let alone an offer! Has anyone applied for drama and english lit and recieved an offer?

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.