Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Got an e-mail this morning, and here is 1st para which might interest some people:

''If you haven't had a decision from us yet about your application - please don't panic!

At York St John University, we have experienced a record +26% surge in applications for our courses starting this autumn, which means it is taking a little longer than normal to process applications.

The rise in applications coincides with recently announced cuts in government funding and restrictions on the number of places universities are able to offer to UK and EU based hopefuls, which you may have read about or seen in the news recently.''

ReputationRep:
    I got an offer from them in december and i sent my application off in october but pleased as it's my first choice. Film and TV production!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SMELLY E L L I E)
    I got an offer from them in december and i sent my application off in october but pleased as it's my first choice. Film and TV production!
    Yeah ditto, but for Theology and Religious Studies

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kangarooz)
    Got an e-mail this morning, and here is 1st para which might interest some people:

''If you haven't had a decision from us yet about your application - please don't panic!

At York St John University, we have experienced a record +26% surge in applications for our courses starting this autumn, which means it is taking a little longer than normal to process applications.

The rise in applications coincides with recently announced cuts in government funding and restrictions on the number of places universities are able to offer to UK and EU based hopefuls, which you may have read about or seen in the news recently.''
    Yeah I got that today aswell.
    Sucks having to wait >_>

ReputationRep:
    It will all come through for you all in the end I am sure

ReputationRep:
    Firmers thread
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=1199695

ReputationRep:
    Offer for Fine Art and English Lit (:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DAgar7)
    Anyone going for Phys Ed & Sports Coaching? Also i haven't seen the accomodation, what does anyone recommend?
    limes court is nice

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone applying for languages heard anything?
    I'm wondering if it's that department that's taking a long time...

ReputationRep:
    I'm still waiting to see about Sports Science and Injury Management so it could be a few departments

ReputationRep:
    Got my offer today.
    Thank **** for that, took long enough.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TomH999)
    limes court is nice
    Weird question, but do you know how many people it is per bathroom?

ReputationRep:
    Offered for hist, but still not heard from Eng lit+hist combined, isn't the deadline tomorrow??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TribeSpirit)
    Weird question, but do you know how many people it is per bathroom?
    theres 5 people per block, with one kitchen and i think 2 bathrooms one down and one up. when I went to visit i saw the upstairs but didnt actually see the bathroom downstairs, but i was told there was one downstairs from a mate i went with. there are two dorm rooms downstairs and 3 upstairs.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/group.php?gid=114133111947971&re f=ts

Join the YSJ 2010 facebook group

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SMELLY E L L I E)
    am also studying film and television production. I am really looking forward to it.. was my first choice and can't wait!!!

:gah:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.