Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Is it implied in Oliver Stone's W that the president is still alcohol dependent? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Oliver Stone shows in Nixon that Richard and Pat Nixon were alcohol dependent, and I was wondering if he's doing a similar thing in W with the George H W Bush election scene and the pretzel choking scene. He apparently gave up booze in 1983 when he was converted to evangelical Christianity by Billy Graham, and these events happened after that. Do you think Dubya still indulges particularly since the Iraq debacle, as reported in the tabloids over here?

ReputationRep:
    :|

ReputationRep:
    I don't know and I don't care. Take your American rubbish to a different site. We only care for Great Britain here

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L.T)
    I don't know and I don't care. Take your American rubbish to a different site. We only care for Great Britain here

I only care for England. Does that make me a unpolitcally correct prick?
    The shaded area is what matters:

Long live the Queen.

ReputationRep:
    you've got a union jack flag on your name, nincompoop

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L.T)
    you've got a union jack flag on your name, nincompoop

It's my politcally correct facade *******. Kiss my arse.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L.T)
    Or you could just **** off to a different site?

ReputationRep:
    Viva la France!!!

ReputationRep:
    you are all morons.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jonnyofengland)
    Or you could just **** off to a different site?
    I only care for the country I was born in, the country I was raised in, the country i live in.

from that you imply I'm a racist?, you're a disgrace.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L.T)
    I only care for the country I was born in, the country I was raised in, the country i live in.

from that you imply I'm a racist?, you're a disgrace.
    I only suggested you go to a website with the exact same views as those expressed in your first line.

From that you assume I'm calling you a racist? You're a disgrace (or someone who clearly has issues)

ReputationRep:
    Do you not know the BNP's views and policies? you nincompoop. I consider them racist. My views do not at all mirror theirs, as you have tried to suggest.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.