The Student Room Group

Safeguarding from fake friends

Hey

If you ditch fake friends, make sure they don't know anything about you, location, job anything.

They can kill!

I know they will hurt once you've ditched them but they deserve it for being fake friends and for the trouble they gave you.

Make sure you have safeguarding measures. One would come round to see for no reason and he since knows nothing about me since I repulsed him.
Good luck. Fake people are bad
Most toxic fake friends are not hurt at being ditched.
They are angry.
Or feel bitterness that their cycle of exploitation/lies/malice/gaslighting has ended and they no longer have any chance of interaction, freebies or control over the life of those who have decided to move foward with their lives & leave all negative element of the past behind.
Reply 3
Original post by londonmyst
Most toxic fake friends are not hurt at being ditched.
They are angry.
Or feel bitterness that their cycle of exploitation/lies/malice/gaslighting has ended and they no longer have any chance of interaction, freebies or control over the life of those who have decided to move foward with their lives & leave all negative element of the past behind.

Anger is their hurt.

They will want revenge on those who ditched them.
Original post by JVM2020
Anger is their hurt.

They will want revenge on those who ditched them.

Most will.
A few do have more realistic expectations about how long they will be able to continue duping, manipulating & using people under the guise of a fake friendship and realize when their games have been rumbled and the shelf-life is approaching the end.

Thus are able to move on without getting angry or vindictive.
Not wanting to risk causing any trouble that could make them very unpopular and scare off future targets.
Reply 5
Original post by londonmyst
Most will.
A few do have more realistic expectations about how long they will be able to continue duping, manipulating & using people under the guise of a fake friendship and realize when their games have been rumbled and the shelf-life is approaching the end.

Thus are able to move on without getting angry or vindictive.
Not wanting to risk causing any trouble that could make them very unpopular and scare off future targets.

Thank you for sharing this with me.

There is a lifetime for them to think about what they have done.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending