zaynabchow
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
My application for student finance 2022/2023 was approved which included a maintenance loan. However, I realised that I am possibly eligible for a bursary. I called SFE and they told me to complete a 'applying for student based on household income form' and my dad to complete a 'PFF2' form. However, I wanted to know if there was a way to do this online instead of posting the forms. When I made a SFE account for my dad to support my student finance online they asked for my customer reference number. However,they said there were 'no matches were found', why is this the case? I checked my dad's email and mine to see if there was a link sent but nothing was there. Is there anything I need to change on my account to allow my dad to support me? How can I ensure the forms are completed and sent online to the relevant people instead of using postage?
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Just fill in the pdf with your dad and upload it on your account.
zaynabchow
Rep:
(Original post by PQ)
Just fill in the pdf with your dad and upload it on your account.
are you sure? even the pff2 form i can upload on my student finance account?
Claire SFE
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by zaynabchow)are you sure? even the pff2 form i can upload on my student finance account?

Hi there,

Yes you can upload the forms on your account as long as your dad has signed his. Once received, this is currently taking 17 working days to process.

Thanks,
Claire
zaynabchow
Rep:
Where do I upload this? On the upload supporting evidence section? I tried uploading the pff2 form however it keeps on saying unknown error and they can't upload it. The file is below 3MB.
Last edited by zaynabchow; 1 month ago
Lynsey SFE
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by zaynabchow)
Where do I upload this? On the upload supporting evidence section? I tried uploading the pff2 form however it keeps on saying unknown error and they can't upload it. The file is below 3MB.
Hello,

If you're unable to upload. I would suggest posting the PFF2 to:
Student Finance England
PO Box 210
Darlington
DL1 9HJ

Thanks, Lynsey.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (24)
18.32%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (31)
23.66%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (71)
54.2%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (5)
3.82%

Watched Threads