The Student Room Group

a level law help

I need help w timing, can i link two scenarios together? How would i be able to link ola 1957 and 1984 for example? Its taking me 30 minutes to do just one which is extremley long
explain further
two scenarios?
are you talking about evaluation?
Reply 2
Original post by ig-stormi3d
explain further
two scenarios?
are you talking about evaluation?

so the final 30 marker question ususally consists of 2 offences, a defence and a 7 marker usually about ELS, yesterday right after this post i learnt how to link OLA 1984 and also OLA 1957 which has helped me save some time. But essentially how can i link those 2 offences instead of writing out a whole offence, defence, conclusion then again for the other offence.
Original post by zik04._
so the final 30 marker question ususally consists of 2 offences, a defence and a 7 marker usually about ELS, yesterday right after this post i learnt how to link OLA 1984 and also OLA 1957 which has helped me save some time. But essentially how can i link those 2 offences instead of writing out a whole offence, defence, conclusion then again for the other offence.

They are two different offences. If they were under the same Act you may introduce them together.
(edited 1 year ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending