21.43%
    Number 90
    40.48%
    Number 4000
    16.67%
    Your taste is wack!
    21.43%

ReputationRep:
    Alright guys. All you F&B'ers are probably tired of these threads but I just wanted your opinion, not that it will sway my opinion of what I want to purchase but y'know..just to make me double sure that I'm buying the right thing. :cool:

I'm currently on the look for some new shoes as my current pair are in dire straits. I'm thinking of buying the following:

Number 69
    http://www.office.co.uk/mens/vans/au...1/3536/15770/1

Number 90
    http://www.office.co.uk/mens/vans/au...1/3536/11940/1

Number 4000
    http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/7467/1564835et.jpg

Nothing too complicated. Just a pair of shoes I can chuck on within a minute and get myself to run to library/chase that girl. They have to be comfortable and just..convenient.

So which would you suggest for me. Ladies, which shoes would just make you think "hmhmmm he's cool" or "I wouldn't mind a bit of him"? So just vote for your favourite and if you don't like any of them then suggest a pair for me (if you must). :yep:

ReputationRep:
    as a guy i'd well get number 69 (quite ironic really ((lol)) but its up to you. prefer more out there styles to the black and white to be honest. but that is just my humble opinion...

ReputationRep:
    There's no image for number 90; number 4000 are bland; number 69 it is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bighairedmike)
    as a guy i'd well get number 69 (quite ironic really ((lol)) but its up to you. prefer more out there styles to the black and white to be honest. but that is just my humble opinion...
    I would have gone for more colours. I like the red version and a few of the other colourful ones but I don't want to be feminine by wanting a lot of pairs you see

I've been thinking number 69 all along as well so it's good I'm getting votes of confidence.

ReputationRep:
    number 69 is too risky in my opinion, it might not look good on you. I'd go with the plain number 4000 ones.

I think these look good. http://www.office.co.uk/mens/vans/era/21/5002/15754/1

ReputationRep:
    Number 69, if you can pull it off. So I put one question to you my friend, can YOU pull it off?

ReputationRep:
    You'd look nice in any But the middle ones are cute.x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ElvisAint-Dead)
    number 69 is too risky in my opinion, it might not look good on you. I'd go with the plain number 4000 ones.

He's black; they'll look good :yep:

Number 69

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)
    seconded.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by S.C.M.)
    Number 69, if you can pull it off. So I put one question to you my friend, can YOU pull it off?
    Of course

(Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)
    Why thank you Holly M.

(Original post by 0129Hippy)
    You'd look nice in any But the middle ones are cute.x
    Ayee thanks wee lass, didnae know you could be so kind. Been working on my Scottish lingo you see

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ElvisAint-Dead)

I think these look good. http://www.office.co.uk/mens/vans/era/21/5002/15754/1
    Hmmmm those certainly look good. Tempting.

ReputationRep:
    Lol at no. 69

(Original post by Mastermind`)
    Of course

Why thank you Holly M.

Ayee thanks wee lass, didnae know you could be so kind. Been working on my Scottish lingo you see
    Don't follow the poll. Go with 69

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sleekchic)
    Don't follow the poll. Go with 69
    Are you asking me for sex?

ReputationRep:
    I voted 69 .. They're very pretty and I love the Piet Mondrian design. The other ones are boring anyway.

ReputationRep:

Haha...thnkx i guess. I'm actually trying to be patriotic today= had a glass of irn bru and wore a tartan miniskirt.:yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sleekchic)
    I meant the shoes
    Sure T (shortness is your name is now needed). Sure.

(Original post by xBillyBrownx)
    I voted 69 .. They're very pretty and I love the Pied Mondrian design. The other ones are boring anyway.
    I hafta say the votes between Number 69 (hehehehe) and Number 90 are close. But some of my favourite people on this site are telling me to go for 69. Their opinion is more valid. :yep:

(Original post by 0129Hippy)
    Haha...thnkx i guess. I'm actually trying to be patriotic today= had a glass of irn bru and wore a tartan miniskirt.:yep:
    Oh very Scottish. Sometimes I get the urge to go out as a Tanzanian tribesman when I feel patriotic but I would get arrested for indecent exposure.

ReputationRep:
    I hafta say the votes between Number 69 (hehehehe) and Number 90 are close. But some of my favourite people on this site are telling me to go for 69. Their opinion is more valid. :yep:
    :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    you must be having a laugh with the multi coloured ones

to pul lthem off your entire styling would have to be a certain way - at least the black and white ones would generally fit in with a lot styles of dress

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 9, 2008
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.