How many hours of revision are you doing per day for a levels during exam season?

Watch this thread
godhateshayden
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
I have exams on Friday and the following Friday too and I constantly feel guilty because the most I'm doing if I stay at home is like 2 hours a day. If I go to the library or school I can make it to like 4.
I know hours don't mean anything but I was curious to how much everyone else is getting through. If you're doing better than me, how are you staying focused?
Sinnoh
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 weeks ago
I probably did similar to you. I went in to school most days though
Nazifa9936
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
it really depends for me. sometimes i do 1 hr a day, sometimes i do 6 hrs a day. i think for me its v important to take breaks. i dont rlly try to force myself to hit a certain number of hours. if i dont want to work then i wont yk? likely recently ive been quite tired probs bc of exams so ive kinda just been existing
godhateshayden
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
I feel like the main reason I feel guilty is because of the precedent study tubers set
priiiiiii
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by godhateshayden)
I feel like the main reason I feel guilty is because of the precedent study tubers set
I feel u fam. Honestly it isnt bout hours its bout making sure the revision ur doing is acc working for u n not filling in ur hours of revision with tasks that r not even that helpful towards ur revision. If u do 4 hours n those 4 hours were acc useful, full of active recall n exam questions thats good enough. Maybe block ur day where u do two to three hours after lunch n two hours before lunch making sure u don't base ur day on revision. Good luck for any more exams u have! U got this fam!!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (48)
30.19%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (69)
43.4%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (40)
25.16%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (2)
1.26%

Watched Threads