Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    OFFICIAL SPACEMAN MUSIC VIDEO IS OUT!

Throw all assumptions/expectations out of the window and prepare to be shocked...

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...c-e5b2de8a90d1

After 3 views, I now love the video!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Miss-Brightside*)

Throw all assumptions/expectations out of the window and prepare to be shocked...

That was one of the most random videos i have ever seen! :rofl: Brandon has one hell of an imagination, lyrically and vividly!

ReputationRep:
    I'm still baffled as to what the heck that "thing" at the start is...

It's so wacky and colourful, I love it!!! It looks soooooooo much fun, wish I could be one of the dancers!!

ReputationRep:

That was craazy. But pretty good, in actual fact. I can't believe Brandon is straight! He's so flamboyant, he makes Freddie Mercury look dull.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer

Ooh, thanks for the link. I like the video, definitely not what I was expecting but really funky and cool.

ReputationRep:
    Wow, I've never seen a video like that

ReputationRep:

Interesting....... enjoyed the part where he's mimicking the drums on the table

The musical analysts among us are going to have a field day trying to figure out the links between the lyrics and the video!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWizard)
    The musical analysts among us are going to have a field day trying to figure out the links between the lyrics and the video!
    Drugs

• PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Just listened to Day & Age all the way through again and it really has grown on me.
    The only slightly weaker tracks in my opinion are Joy Ride and Goodnight, Travel Well, and even those are quite good.

ReputationRep:
    The Killers are the best band to emerge from America in the last 20 years, they are amazing.

best songs:
    Mr Brightside
    When You Were Young
    All these things i've done
    somebody told me
    smile like you mean it
    a dustland fairytale
    read my mind
    spaceman
    human

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CinderellaDontGo)
    The Killers are the best band to emerge from America in the last 20 years, they are amazing.

best songs:
    Mr Brightside
    When You Were Young
    All these things i've done
    somebody told me
    smile like you mean it
    a dustland fairytale
    read my mind
    spaceman
    human
    Nice list. Probably my favourites too, but it's slightly mean on the ones that aren't listed like Tidal Wave

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by benmh92)
    Nice list. Probably my favourites too, but it's slightly mean on the ones that aren't listed like Tidal Wave
    hmmm yeah tidal wave is good

ReputationRep:
    Omg. Spaceman is one weird video!

ReputationRep:

yep its brilliant...but me and my sister couldn't see Ronnie in there , did anyone else see him?

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know how long on average a Killers' concert will last? I've got tickets for a 7.30 showing, need to know what time it would finish so I can book the rail tickets back.

ReputationRep:
    When I went to RAH, got there for 7pm, and radio one had DJs incl. Zane Lowe as support act so they played for 2 hours. The Killers came on at 9 and finish at 10.30pm, and that was about 17/18 songs.

So I'm guessing they will play a similar length set but as this is their own show, it might go on longer so I wouldn't bank on getting a train ticket for until after 11pm.

Plus Louis XIV is their support act so depends when they come on and how long they play for. Someone said 45mins, but we'll find out more once they start the UK leg of the tour.

Which show are you going to?

Also KT.B, Ronnie is in there at the start when Brandon is going up the stairs. He's in the background playing around with a cannon in a colourful suit. All 3 of the other boys are all over the background in many scenes, you just have to look for them carefully :It's like Where's Wally Killer style!

ReputationRep:
    When I went to RAH, got there for 7pm, and radio one had DJs incl. Zane Lowe as support act so they played for 2 hours. The Killers came on at 9 and finish at 10.30pm, and that was about 17/18 songs.

So I'm guessing they will play a similar length set but as this is their own show, it might go on longer so I wouldn't bank on getting a train ticket for until after 11pm.

Plus Louis XIV is their support act so depends when they come on and how long they play for. Someone said 45mins, but we'll find out more once they start the UK leg of the tour.

Which show are you going to?

Also KT.B, Ronnie is in there at the start when Brandon is going up the stairs. He's in the background playing around with a cannon in a colourful suit. All 3 of the other boys are all over the background in many scenes, you just have to look for them carefully :It's like Where's Wally Killer style!
    I'm going to the LG on the 27th, I guess I should probably stay overnight in a hotel and come back the following day.

ReputationRep:
    Haa love Brandons dancing in the new vid..

ReputationRep:
    I looove the new video, it's so weird and surreal, and I kind of 'get it' and Spaceman is easily my favourite song of the new album. And Brandon's costume
    Amazing.

ReputationRep:
    im just writing on here because.........

....I wanted to be the person who had the 200th post!!!

But The Killers are amazing! IMO the best band to come onto the scene in the last 20 years. And i would say in the top 5 bands to come from America list.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.