Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    yh the interview was really good, very funny!
    i liked how the "4 poofs and a piano" performed the killers songs before each guest. And their t-shirts of brandon were great.
    Yh shame they cut off their performance, but they were awesome!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone going to the Albert Hall gig? I got gallery tickets so i dunno how excited i should be!

ReputationRep:
    :mad: no they were all sold out as soon as we tried to buy some :confused:

enjoy it though!

ReputationRep:
    Hard Rock Calling

ReputationRep:
    Hey
    A Dustland Fairytale video's out!!!
    I know its not being released here but i thought if no-ones seen the video yet then http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHAbpjkrDIk

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by (",))
    Hey
    A Dustland Fairytale video's out!!!
    I know its not being released here but i thought if no-ones seen the video yet then http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHAbpjkrDIk
    Its Brilliant isn't it, Im going to buy it when its comes out in the UK. It'll be on Channel 4 next Tuesday 11:40. Deffo the best Killers vid, reminds me of WYWY.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CinderellaDontGo)
    Its Brilliant isn't it, Im going to buy it when its comes out in the UK. It'll be on Channel 4 next Tuesday 11:40. Deffo the best Killers vid, reminds me of WYWY.
    Yeah I'm not sure though but I think it might have been the same director
    LOL im not sure about the best Killers vid, I really loved Read My Mind.

But yea Dustand's pretty cool, i like how its set in the past, 60s and 70s.

ReputationRep:
    I love The Killers!!
    Brandon Flowers looks amazing, sings amazing and speaks amazing. I would probably faint if i met him haha :love:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by retroprincess)
    I love The Killers!!
    Brandon Flowers looks amazing, sings amazing and speaks amazing. I would probably faint if i met him haha :love:
    Someone on here did (several pages back I think). (Meet him that is, not faint. :p:)

ReputationRep:
    I love The Killers!!
    I LOVE YOUR SIG!!! :love:

Yep someone did meet him and he touched her shoulder! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    I love The Killers!!
    So true!! He also has a really cute laugh.

I love your sig too!

The Dustland Fairytale video is amazing and I love Four Winds, can't wait for their covers album.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by (",))
    Yeah I'm not sure though but I think it might have been the same director
    LOL im not sure about the best Killers vid, I really loved Read My Mind.

But yea Dustand's pretty cool, i like how its set in the past, 60s and 70s.
    :yep: great song, it's set back then when his mum and dad met each other.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ilikepiesandstuff)
    Hard Rock Calling
    How was it??!!!!! :woo:
    i saw a few videos on youtube!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by (",))
    How was it??!!!!! :woo:
    i saw a few videos on youtube!!!

Amazing although you couldn't really hear what he was saying inbetween songs.

ReputationRep:
    I just remembered how good The Killers were today =]

ReputationRep:
    This thread kind of died. Lets bring it back to life again!

LOL I just read the above posts, *points at self* meeee, I met Brandon & Ronnie! Sorry. It still excites me!

Anyone go to the shows at the Royal Albert Hall? I went both nights, fan-bloody-tastic!! The best shows ever, especially the second night!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Miss-Brightside*)
    This thread kind of died. Lets bring it back to life again!

LOL I just read the above posts, *points at self* meeee, I met Brandon & Ronnie! Sorry. It still excites me!

Anyone go to the shows at the Royal Albert Hall? I went both nights, fan-bloody-tastic!! The best shows ever, especially the second night!
    Hey! It's been ages since you last posted :p:

I've been keeping it alive as much as I can, just sort of forgot to post anything in the last few weeks :o:

Anyway, how are you and where have you been all this time??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T kay)
    Hey! It's been ages since you last posted :p:

I've been keeping it alive as much as I can, just sort of forgot to post anything in the last few weeks :o:

Anyway, how are you and where have you been all this time??
    I know, it's been ages since I've been on here. Busy with university, work and going to Killers gigs I guess haha. Had to get some help on CV and I was back on here! I'm well thanks, how are you?

Now we can both keep this thread alive together!
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I know, it's been ages since I've been on here. Busy with university, work and going to Killers gigs I guess haha. Had to get some help on CV and I was back on here!
    * am so jealous *

ReputationRep:
    I know, it's been ages since I've been on here. Busy with university, work and going to Killers gigs I guess haha. Had to get some help on CV and I was back on here! I'm well thanks, how are you?

Now we can both keep this thread alive together!
    I'm fine thanks. I've been tweaking my CV too since I'm on the look out for a job, it's really hard to get one at the moment.

I had tickets to go to Hard Rock but couldn't in the end because my mate pulled out last minute to have an operation and I couldn't find anyone else to go with

Did you see them at T in the Park on BBC3 last week? They were amazing. That's the one festival I really really want to go to.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.